Chapter 31

'Jason'

'What.'

how old are you how old are you how old are you

Jason's sitting next to me at the table, eating the pasta I made for our dinner. He's looking through a few files, the documents filled with various mugshots along with descriptions.

I'm scared to ask him.

Is he going to snap? How old even is he??? I have no idea at all. My estimate would be early twenties but ?? I don't really know many guys older then me.

I've never even thought of this, but the more I think of it, the more important it becomes.
I'm underage, and he's definitely over 18, which means these *relations* are illegal. Him kissing me, touching me, this relationship is illegal (and kinda wrong), but then I don't think he cares that much about the law, considering his line of work...

I come back to my senses, 'how's work going?'

He looks at me, maybe surprised? I usually don't ask about his work, whenever I've talked to him about it, he has changed the conversation topic to something else.

'Good,' he replies, 'Oh, and we're going to Atlanta tonight,'

What?! Atlanta! TONIGHT!!! When was he going to tell me that...

'How long are we going for?' I inquire

'Just a few days depending on business, don't pack too much,'

Atlanta. That means that we'll leave this compound!! And we'll leave this town finally!! Maybe I can escape?!

But I like Jason...

kinda.

'I've never been to Atlanta,' I say

'I know,' he replies, continuing to munch on his dinner. 'We're leaving at nine, be ready to go by eight,'

~~~

After quickly packing a few things, I check the time and it's 7.56. I grab my LV duffel bag and wait for Jason by the door.

'Alright, lets go,' Jason orders

We walk down the corridors escorted by Tony and a few other bodyguards. Jason's arm is loosely around my waist, guiding the way. I haven't been this way before, there's more people around, I even saw a forklift carrying boxes. They all look at us, well, look at him in fear, then look at me confused and then quickly look away, remembering that 'The Jason McCann' doesn't want their eye contact.

'Almost there,' he whispers, his hold on me tighter.

The doors of the warehouse opens to a large open space, a long runway and and in front of us, a jet.

A. Private. Jet.

And then I look to my right and see five more.

ok daddy

Wha-I did not just think that!!

We climb into the plane and I am welcomed by a sleek, boujee interior. Oh my god!!

'It's going to be a while until we take off, and I'm going to be talking to people coming in and out of the plane,' he opens the door to a fully furnished bedroom, with a king sized bed to complete it. 'So I'm going to leave you in here for now, there's food in the cupboards if you're hungry,'

'Thank you Jason, I think I'll have a little nap,' I say, putting my bag down on the ground and falling onto the bed. Aleksei really worked me out today...

This bed is so comfy... I could stay here forever... mmm sleeppppp

~~~

Hmmm that felt like a long nap... I wanna look out the window of the plane, and I wanna eat something.. I'm so hungry...

I roll out of bed and don't recognise my surroundings, where am I? This room is more spacious than I remember.

I go to the window and see a bustling city below me.

'AHHHH!!!' I scream, I launch myself back into the bed and cover my head. I'm going to die! But I don't want to!!

'Sage!' I hear Jason shout, 'Wha-what happened!!' He demands, taking the pillow away from my face. I pull him onto the bed and close to me, covering us in pillows.

'We're gonna crash!!! Look!' I point out the window and see a tally building across from us.

He looks back at me confused.

Oh no.

I am soooo dumb, cringggeee.

'Ohh, I'm sorry.. I'm just so dumb,' I say, covering my face in embarrassment.

He looks me even more confused.

'I- I thought we were still on the plane,' I explain. He then begins to chuckle, lying on the bed.

'That would be a weird,' he chuckles, 'dying on my birthday,'

Wait what?!

'It's your birthday?'

'Yeah, you get me a gift?' He says seriously

'Ahh, heh heh... no?' He stares at me, and I see his face slowly getting more and more red.

He then bursted out laughing, 'Nah I'm just kidding Sage,'

'Oh, ha-ha-ha,' I laugh nervously, was he serious though?

Now's my chance

how old are you how old are you how old are you

Come on Sage, just ask. There's not gonna be a better time than now-

'How old are you turning?'

He doesn't look so relaxed anymore...

'27'

Hey everyone,

Thanks so much for reading!! I can't believe we've gotten to 72k!!!

I'm always reading through comments you guys leave so if you ever have any questions, I'd love to answer them ❤️❤️

Xx Jenny