Chapter 27

Sage's POV

It's been a few days since the incident and my bruises and cuts have started to heal.

He hasn't let me out of the apartment and he's taken away my laptop and books. Everyday is a punishment, so much boredom.

As usual, I'm woken up with 'wake up bitch,' shouted at me by Jason. He opens the door and says, 'You're getting fat,' another lovely thing to be woken up with. 'So you're gonna work out with Aleksei at the gym from now on,' Aleksei? My ear prick.
'She'll be here soon, be ready for her' he commands.

~~~

Jason has left by the time I hear knocking at the door. I rush over and open it for Aleksei.

'Got your stuff?' She asks, I nod, 'good, lets go,'

I follow her along the corridors until we enter the gym. It's HUGE. 15 treadmills, rows of lifting weights etc etc. Except there's no one here.

'Jason made sure it'd only be us and no guys watching in here,' she says to me, I nod my head and my thoughts drift off.

'Hey,' Aleksei's voice brings be back to reality, 'what's going on with you?' Looking at me concerned, and noticing the bruises I tried to cover.
'Um, nothing,' I reply
'You can tell me the truth,'
I hesitate, what will Jason think...

'Ok then, where'd the bruises come from,'
'Umm I-'
'Don't lie,'
'Umm... It was... it was Jason,'

'I thought so,'
Minute pass as we stand in silence.

'You're just a kid, he shouldn't have hurt you like that,' she growls, I think back to when it happened, his hand around my throat, him kicking me...

I realise warm tears are flowing down my cheeks and I'm crying again.

'Shh, it's ok, come here,' Aleksei whispers to me, wrapping her arms around me. She holds me tight as cry, letting all of my emotions out on the gym floor.

After a few moments of emotion, I come to my senses. Oh my god, what am I doing?! I shouldn't be crying in front her!!

'I-i'm sorry,' I say, realising I've sobbed all over her shirt. 'I'm sorry let's just... let's just do some cardio,'

'Yeah... ok,' she says, helping me up off of the floor. She hesitates then says, 'With everything that's happened to you, it's ok for you to cry..... Yeah let's get some exercise done,'

~~~

Aleksei delivers me back to the apartment, all sweaty and gross. We didn't talk much after that, but the words she did say meant a lot to me.

'Jason?' My voice echos inside the apartment. No response, I guess he's not home.

I hop in the shower and let the cool water run down my body.

'Looking good lil mama,' I shriek, WHO'S THAT?!
Behind me I see Jason watching me from the doorway. I reach for my towel and begin turning the shower off.
'Oh please continue, don't let me interrupt you' He says smugly, looking me up and down. I'll take that as an order. He's such a perv, I know he's already seen me naked, but does he really have to do it in person? You know what? I don't even care any more. He's taken everything from me, this is hardly an addition.

'You scared me,' I say, continuing washing myself awkwardly.
'I know,' he smirks again. I finish up showering and I put my bath robe on. Jason's eyes widen as he sees the front of my body. My stomach is littered in purple bruising and healing wounds from the incident. He stops eyeing me and walks away.

~~~

Jason comes into my room and places my laptop and other stuff he confiscated on my bed.
'You can have these back,' he says, rubbing the back of his neck.
'-thank you,' I say, he begins to walk out of my room but then stops. He turns around and sits on the edge of my bed.

'About the other day ... I just- I hate to see you hurt and feeling down, especially because it's my fault.' He looks at me apologetically, 'It takes a lot for me to apologise but... what I did was wrong, and I'm sorry.'

I open my mouth to start talking but he puts his finger on my lips, 'That's all I wanted to say, let's keep it at that,'

I was definitely not expecting that. But I'm glad that he said it. Maybe he's not such a bad guy after all...

I know I shouldn't be feeling this way about him, especially after everything he's done to me, but I can't help it.

As much as I dislike this new life, I have to admit there are perks, being spoiled every now and then by Jason, getting to see the world of gangs and organised crime and lastly, meeting Jason. He could have chosen anyone, anyone to be his plaything, to have as his bitch. And he chose me, and I have to admit that it flatters me a little (a lot).

Hey everyone!!

Thank you so much for reading, if you enjoyed this chapter please vote and comment xx

Incase u didn't pick up on it, every time I include a
~~~
It just means some time has passed in the plot <3

Xx Jennyyyy