Chapter 22

Sage's POV

I should have a shower.... I think to myself, while I'm free from Jason's grasp. I look around the bathroom for cameras, he said he has eyes everywhere... I can't see any so it should be fine. I take off all my clothes and look at myself. My skin aches a bit where the hair was lazered off and there's a few dressings over my lower stomach, must be from the sterilisation.... I almost forgot about that.

Maybe I should check them, see if they look alright. I peek under the the first dressing, and it looks mostly healed!! Same goes with the second one! I check under the third dressing but there's another covering. Intrigued, I peel away the last layer. What's there shocks me.

WHAT THE FUCKKK!!!

Between my hips, below my stomach, above my... 'area', is a tattoo. 'Jason McCann' is PERMANENTLY inked there in cursive writing.

I have a tattoo. Whaaaattt?!?!?

Why in the world would he do that?????

~~~~~

I watch the clock turn to 8.00pm, it's kinda getting late... I continue to watch Netflix and snack on the popcorn I made.

I hear the door unlock and I see Jason come in.
'Hey Sage,' he says before chucking a bag in his room.
'Welcome b-back,' I say, nervous. What's on his mind at the moment, how is tonight going to go?
'Get dressed, we're going out now,' he grunts, 'it's cold outside you'll need a jumper.'
'O-ok,' I say, turning off the tv and going to my room. I put on a dress and a big fur coat, the only item of clothing in the closet that isn't revealing half of my body.

'I'm ready,' I say to him, standing by the door.
'Let's go,' He commands, strongly taking ahold of my wrist before opening the door.

He pulls me along until we reach a lime coloured Lamborghini Aventador. He unlocks the car and opens the door for me. I look around the garage and make out a whole warehouse, lined up with foreign cars of every model.

As we're driving I say, 'there's so many cars back there,'
'And all mine,' he says, 'so what did you do today?'
'Umm, I cooked some food for us, since there's not much food around. Umm, I also started watching glee?' I reply, 'Oh! And my wounds are mostly healed from surgery. Not infected or anyth-'
'How do you like your tattoo?' He asks, a smirk on his face.
'Ahhh... It was unexpected, but cool,' lying through my teeth.
'I haven't seen it yet,' He says, eyes on the road. 'Show me how it turned out,' he commands

.... ugh I really do not want to

I hesitate, but pull up my short dress, revealing my panties. Omg this is so embarrassing, I then pull down my panties a little bit, only enough to show the tattoo and *nothing* else.

Jason pulls over and stops the car, stalling right by a fire hydrant. He casts his vision downwards, inspecting the tattoo. A smirk appears on his face and he brings his head closer to it, then stroking it with is finger.

'It's healed well,' he states, inspecting it further

I feel a bit weird, my *down there* feels all warm. So embarrassing!!

He pulls away with and even larger smirk, and quickly accelerates the car, pushing me back against my seat. I quickly cover myself again, relived that that ordeal is over.

'You will always be mine Sage,' he growls, 'that tattoo is there to remind you.... and anyone else who might see it,'

I gulp, ohhh shit