Chapter 37

Sage's POV:

The corridors are cold.

Especially without any shoes, and only wearing a hospital gown.

The suspense is killing me, where is Tony taking me? Where will I end up tonight? Despite my recent leg injury and constant pain when walking on it, Tony doesn't slow down to accomodate for me. His iron grip on me doesn't allow for any flexibility.

Jason's living quarters. Our living quarters. Tony shoves me up the stairs and inside.

What now?

A final goodbye before sending me away?

~~~

The front door creaks open. I've been waiting on the couch, alone, for a few hours. Waiting for something to happen.

Jason

I don't know if this is even my home anymore, if I have the right, in Jason's eyes, to wash myself up, or have a rest.

My eyes meet his eyes, and he quickly looks away. They seem cold, uncaring, void of any love that used to be there. Jason searches through the fridge,

'Let me help you,' I say, getting up and fetching a plate for him. He still remains quiet, continuing to look through the fridge.

'Is a sandwich ok Jason?' I ask him. No answer. 'Jason?' I say, a little bit louder this time. Jason gets an apple and goes to his room.

So he's ignoring me? For how much longer? I need answers.

But I also don't want to piss him off.

~~~

I am still here, trapped in his apartment, four days later. At least I'm not a prostitute or something else. So I would say that it's relatively safe to assume that I am here to stay. With Jason.

He avoids me at all costs, staying in his room unless he needs food or to use the bathroom. He hasn't said one word to me, zero.

I've assumed that I am allowed to use the things in these living quarters, as well as my room. Acting like it was before we went to Atlanta.

I am still walking on egg shells, he's not talking to me, and avoiding me, so he must still be mad, or holding on to something.

And now that I've looked back, I think I may have over reacted a tad.

I look on the things that actually happened, we actually were having a good night, and then he went off me or something. I wasn't that mad about that, yeah annoyed, but at that time I was not too fussed. He'd done it before, and I can't make him fuck me if he doesn't want to.

It was him banging another girl which got to me. Why?
Initially I thought he was being hypocritical. Which, sure, but he is Jason McCann, and it's not like we're officially dating, and I know he fucks other girls anyway.

I was jealous. And insecure.

I didn't want to admit it to myself, but I want Jason. And I wish, deep in my heart, that he was mine, and only mine. It made me feel that I wasn't good enough for him, and I want to be.

Jason wasn't acting any different from usual, it's because my feelings have changed towards Jason.

Jason is far from perfect, but I think that it could have been me who messed up this time...

Jason's POV:

When I saw her sitting on the couch, waiting for me, I wanted to beat some sense into her. I'm too soft on her, and she's too confident around me, no longer fearing me like she used to.

Sage has no idea how well I treat her. I should sell to one of my pals, then she'll learn her lesson and see what true pain is like. Instead I gave her all the clothes she ever wanted, I got her laptop and things, I don't keep her in a cell, and I only made her scream my name once or twice.

Yeah, I beat her up m, but it's nothing compared to what I do on the daily. I know I play with her emotions. I am manipulating her completely.

However the difference between me and others is that I love her, and in the end, she will love me too. What came before won't matter.

At the moment I am too unstable, I am going to do something I regret if I stay around her. And then she'll hate me even more, and we'll be back to where we started.

Thanks for reading x I hope that everyone is having a lovely holidays and I'll see u next year!

Xxx Jenny 91k ❤️