14: Barbie Girl

'He's here, I will discuss a few things with him and then you will be left alone with him.' Becky states, 'it's important that you do what he says, unless you're looking for death... Now, showtime!'

She leads me down an unfamiliar corridor of the warehouse, concrete floors change to carpet, raw brick walls are now painted white.

'Mr. McCann, welcome,' I hear Becky say amongst other things, although I'm too distracted by the blinding lights to focus on my surroundings. I look around and make out a few dark figures in the corner, a woman - Becky - and another figure - must be Jason - conversing with her.

My eyes adjust, and I see Jason spying me over Becky's shoulder while she talks.

Becky leads him over to me while still blabbing on. His eyes still watch me, he then leans and grasps my chin. My eyes widen at sudden intrusion. Jason inspects my face, turning it from side to side. Satisfied, he lets me go.

'That will be all,' His deep voice hums

'I'll leave you to it then,' Becky enthusiastically says, clasping her hands together.

Becky and the body guards disappear, leaving Jason abd I alone. There are a few chairs scattered around, an elevated stage and a rack of clothes.

Am I meant to talk? Is he gonna say somethi-

'How are you?' His voices echos, I can't tell if it's a question or a threat

'Umm, I'm good,' I reply nervously, I'm scared now that I know who he is.

'Talk,' He commands, ah what? After a short silence I say,

'Um, hi.... again,' He doesn't say anything...

'I'm really sorry, for running.... I, I just...' he'll get mad if I say I wanna go home.. 'it doesn't matter, I'm just really sorry,'

'Don't do it again,' he growls, and after a moment, 'Put those clothes on,'

'O-okay,' I pick out the first dress and close the curtain of the change room. After quickly putting on the dress, I stepping onto the small stage.

He spin his finger in a circle, I obey, twirling around. I swear I hear him murmur, how did they resist you

After trying on a few more clothes with him eyeing me up and mumbling profanities, he asks,
'Have you gotten undressed for anyone of interest?'

strange question

'...no'

'Good, put on the second one,' After a brief moment, 'Has anyone ever kissed you?'

'Umm... no not really,' I say, I don't consider a dare a proper kiss.

'Is there anyone you want killed?' I almost choke on my breath, 'well?' Amusement flickering in his eyes

'No, of course not,' I hastily reply, shocked he would even ask me that

'Not even me?' He says, I reply immediately,

'No... no one deserves death.'

He stands up and mutters, 'she's more innocent then I thought,'

'I'm not innocent!' Then instantly regretting what I've said, 'I'm sorry,'

He sneers, 'no please, explain,'

'I know about all of that stuff,' I begin to explain, 'I just choose not to take part in it, that's all..'

'You're a virgin, I think that's the definition of innocent,' he says stepping close, his face inches from mine, 'and now I've got you all to myself, I'm never letting you go...' tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.