Chapter 41

⚠️Mild Smut Warning⚠️

Jason's POV:

Sage is sitting at the far end of the room, on the couch where she usually sits. Although instead of the usual studying scene I expect from her, instead.... her legs are splayed, revealingly her pantyless crotch being fingered by herself. Just the sight makes my dick stiff.

Her eyes meet mine and she smirks at me, pleased by the reaction she's gotten.

That little slut.

Sage's POV:

My hips slam against the desk.

Jason presses the weight of his clothed body against me, pinning me to his desk. He leans over and whispers in my ear,

'You been a bad bad girl Sage, and you know what happens to bad girls?'

I shake my head, I feel my lower area begin to tingle with arousal.

'Answer me!'

'No Daddy,' I say, provoking him further, feeling my cheeks heat up.

'Bad girls get punished... by Daddy' he slaps my ass as the word rolls off of his long, skilled tongue.

'You've been a naughty girl recently, but I know the reason why baby,' he whispers, 'You've been craving Daddy's dick haven't you? Wanting it more and more each time I deprived you of it, jealous of all the hoes that I gave it to while I left you dry.'

He flips me over, now lying chest to chest on his office table.

'Each time wishing it was you I was ploughing into, giving you the dick that you crave so much. But no, I chose those worthless hoes over you. Why? Why is Daddy doing this to his Sagey? Well, I'll tell you,'

Why? Tell me!!

Jason pushes me to the carpeted floor, looking away from me.

'It's because Daddy likes nothing better than a girl on her knees, begging,' His eyes darken as he looks down at me, now on my knees. Jason takes slow steps around me, his fingers playing with my hair as he circles.

My heart is racing, this whole ordeal is taking me places I haven't been before. This mix of pleasure and fear taking over me and the juices dripping down my thigh.

The stops in front of me, now laying his hands against his desk. I look up at him, his darkened eyes meeting mine, and only one thought comes to mind. I put my hands together and bat my eyelashes.

'Please Daddy?' I plead, the sound of my voice erupting a primal groan from him. Jason steps forward,

'Please what, baby?'

'Please Daddy, fuck me?' I plead in my most polite voice. Jason leans down, his hand *accidentally* brushing my crotch. He kisses the top of my head, and helps me up, replying with one word.

'Tonight'

~~~

He comes back late.

I hear Jason trudging through the door, laying his things down on the table.

I've been anticipating his return, waiting on the couch for him. A few hours after our... encounter, Jason had to leave the complex, I overheard him mentioning one of his clients to Tony, which is who he must have been meeting.

My heart is racing now, his footsteps nearing closer to the living room. Each step slow and suspenseful, as is he knows what in thinking, and how intensely I want a glimpse of his face.

Jason.

He goes to the kitchen, pouring himself a glass of water. His eyes meet mine while he sips, showing the same fire in his eyes like mine.

Is he nervous too?

Jason sets down the glass and heads back to his room, keeping his eyes on me. He stops at the hallway, where my view begins to hinder, giving me a knowing look. He motions with his finger, then I can come with him, then disappearing from my view and going into his room.

He's letting me in his room.

I hear the click of his door as he closes it.

I don't want to keep him waiting...

I move towards his room, walking down the hallway with thoughts bouncing in my mind.

Am I ready for this? I think I want this but do I really?

Is it going to hurt? I'm kinda scared...

What if I'm not good at it?

Will he make me feel good? Will he care?

What if he'll get bored of me after this?

I pause outside of his door, my hand resting on the handle.

Am I really doing this?

Yes.

I step inside and close the door behind me.

~~~

In the early hours of the morning...

I lie in his bed, tangled in his sheets and captured by Jason's strong arms. My head rests against his chest, and my torso against his.

We lay like this for a while, just looking at each other and cuddling our warms bodies closer.

I didn't realise it wasn't only physical intimacy, but emotional intimacy I was craving from him. All is peaceful in the world, and in Jason's arms, it feels like home. His lips meet my forehead, placing a soft kiss.

'I really like you, you know,' Jason says lovingly, 'I get frustrated sometimes, but underneath, all I really want is you,'

Ah- I.... my heart!

I take my head off his chest and look up at him.

'You really mean that?' I ask softly, my voice cracking. I feel my guts melting, and my lungs doing flips.

'Yeah... I do, Sagey,' he smiles at me, the love in his eyes are hard to deny...

'I-I... I've never felt this way before Jason...' doubt flashes in his eyes, he watches me intently, 'But I know I can't imagine a happy life without you next to me.'

An unreadable expression graces his beautiful face before capturing my face with his skilled hands, and his lips passionately claiming mine.

Hiiiii!!!

Nawww I loved writing the ending of this chapter so much!!

I hope you enjoyed it as well! Please comment and vote if u did, I love hearing your thoughts and reactions to the chapter!

Also, so sorry for the late update, as I said before, smutty chapters always take longer, plus I'm back to school!

Love always xxx
Jennyyyyy

119k 😘😘