Chapter 30

Sage's POV:

Urggg, what time is ittt

It is 10am

Hmm what am I going to do today-

Wait...

Oh my god, last night!!

Did we *do it* ???

I try to think back through my memories... no I didn't. But we did do *something* hee hee...

Wtf!!! I can't believe I did that with Jason, I must have been crazy!!

Mmm.. it felt good tho- NO NO NO I DID NOT JUST THINK THAT!!

Unless...?

*knock knock knock*

The pounding at my door startles me awake, 'Sa-ge, h-rise and shine!' Jason shouts.

I get dressed and join Jason in the living room. It still suprises me that such a rich and powerful person would choose this small, simple apartment to live in. Like he has this whole warehouse complex, surely he could have made his own mansion in here. Maybe it's because it's harder to find by police if it's smaller?? I honestly have no idea.

He smirks at me as I come in, 'So I take it you had a good night?' I look down in embarrassment, covering my face, 'something like that,' I reply

'Well that's good baby, If I remember correctly, you were wanting some more?' He says, teasing me. I guess we were both pretty drunk that night, I'm glad I didn't do too much I regret.

oh wait.

*flashback*

'What are you doing?!' Jason says, pushing me off him, and pulling up his pants.
' I thought... I thought I'd-'
'No.' He states firmly, beginning to stand up and move out of the room.
'But-but don't you want me?' I plead as he moves away.
'Ye-No,' he says calmly 'You wouldn't know what to do even if you tried ,'

Oh

That happened.

No wonder he's acting so smug, having to stop ME, from taking it further.

Not what I expected from Jason?? Maybe he wants to save it for when I'm sober? Maybe I'm special to him?

Maybe?

***

Jason's POV:

I watch her from my desk, her perfect face focusing on some insignificant textbook. Those words don't deserve her attention, they distract her, make her think of life outside of my control. An alternate reality where she's still at school, where Tony never stopped to get petrol and where she never caught my attention. The thought of never meeting her angers me, she's mine, in that reality, a nobody called Jack takes her on her first date, and somehow tricks her into falling in love with him.

Well not anymore.

I can feel her falling for me, and last night proved it.

I may have been hammered but no amount of alcohol can erase the memory of her lying on my couch, moaning my name, and begging for more.

And then her voice pleading, 'But-but don't you want me?' That alone could make me cum.

If only she knew the real reason I cut our *session* short...

~~~

Sage's POV

I'm still confused about the whole situation, it just seems.... odd. I should probably just let it go and forget about it.

'Sage!' Alexsei shouts, 'Stop day-dreaming start punching!'

Alexsei stands across from me, ready for my punches to reach her hands.

'Sorry Alexsei,' I begin throwing punches again, they barely have an impact on her.

'Sage, you're not here, get out of your head and start punching properly,'

I try to erase my thoughts, be present. My punches become harder, faster.

I begin drifting into thought again, What do I even know about Jason? Hell, I don't even know how old he is!

'Sage!!' Alexsei shouts, the frustration in her voice evident. She takes a deep breath, composing herself, then sits down on the gym floor. 'Tell me, why do you keep zoning out Sage?! We can't do the work out if your not here and trying your hardest,'

I begin twiddling with my fingers, I wonder if I should tell her or not... it's kind of personal... and about her boss...

'It's about me and Jason, well, mostly Jason,' I warn her.
'Yeah, what?' She asks, unaffected.
Oh no, this is so embarrassing...
'Well last night, me and Jason were at the club, and we both got drunk, and I did something's I regret,'
'Oh no... Sage I'm so sor-'
'No no, not like that, don't worry. We got a little bit intimate, and my drunk self wanted to take it further, giving him some too, but he said, 'I wouldn't know what to do if I tried,' and then left.' I say, 'I'm just kinda confused about what he meant, and just our relationship in general, I know nothing about him, and I don't understand what he wants,'

'Okay... well I can't say much,' she says, 'but I will say that Jason has a very... specific taste in what he likes.'

What does that mean?

'And with the other things, I suggest you talk to Jason about them.' She pats my shoulder then gets up, 'Enough talking, let's finish this work out!'

Hey Everyone,

Thank you for all the support on this book!! Sometimes I open Wattpad and I'm blown away by how many people are voting and commenting ❤️❤️ tysm

Xxx Jenny