Chapter 20

Sage's POV

We're sitting on the couch, eating pbj sandwich's, he paused the "thrilling" movie so we don't miss any.... heaven forbid that happens

After we finish, I clear the plates and wash them in the sink, then coming back to Jason, forcing myself to lie down in front of him, where he wants me.

We continue on the crap movie, Jason intently watching. I'm finding counting the threads on the sofa more engaging than watching that trash. I then realise how I can escape the boredom,

'I need to go to the toilet,' I say to him

'Okay,' He says, loosening his grip on my waist. I get up and go towards the bathroom, however I hear his footsteps behind me.

I turn around and look at Jason inquisitively, why is he following me?? He responds, 'I can't take any risks,'

What, am I gonna drown myself in the toilet bowel? Use the toilet brush as a means of defence? Perhaps I'll flush myself down the toilet and make my escape!

I shrug and continue to the toilet, I sit down, trying to conserve my modesty as best I can. He stands outside, the door partially opened in case I do some dumb shit.

This is so fucking weird. This day has been suffocating, I need to be alone, I want to get away from him!! But I can't, I can't escape him...

Jason's POV

She keeps trying to get away from me, squirming away, tryna go to bed, going to the toilet, but I don't let her.

Ha

She needs to know her place, below me, obeying my commands and knowing she can NEVER escape me. Ever.

I would have made her share my bed but I didn't think I could control myself that much, she's just too irresistible...

I'll miss her tonight, but I can't let her know that. She can't know how pathetically I'm in infatuated and obsessed with her, not until she feels the same way. She won't be under my control or scared of me if she knows that I could never hurt her, or put her in danger.

I want her to love me, I want her to feel the same way I do, and be under my control, doing what I tell her to, entirely submitting to me. I want to spoil her, I want to give her everything, and travel the world with her. I want her with me always, but she cannot know, or else none of this will come true.

Now she's in my arms, I just need to make her fall in love with me.

Sage's POV

*yawn* 'I'm tired' Jason says after the movie has finished.
'It's been a big day,' I say, it really has... I can hardly remember how it started.
'Time for bed,' he says, yawning again. Finally!!!!!

My pace quickens towards my room, and just before I can escape him, he wraps his arms around my waist and whispers into my ear. 'If you do any shit tonight... I will slice up your family,' leaving silence, and then briefly kissing my neck.

'Goodnight,' I say, opening my door.
'Night,' he replies

As soon as the door closes, I collapse onto my bed, and cry. He took me away from my family, my friends, MY life. I can't escape him, even I can see that, and if I did, he would find me.

I'm his bitch. Goodbye prospects of college, falling in love, contributing to the world, it's all gone.

I'm alone, I've always been alone but now, the only person I have contact with is the murderous boy who decided to kidnap me.

What is there to look forward to now? What is there to live for?

I can't do this.... I just can't

Hi Everyone!!

Finally this day is over!! Sorry that it has taken long, the next chapters will not be as slow paced as these recent ones xx

If you enjoyed, please vote and comment!!

I am always grateful for feedback and suggestions, so if you have any please share :)

Jenny xxxx