Chapter 21

⬆️ Sage's Room in the apartment ⬆️

Sage's POV

Hmmm what time is it... 10am?!

I jump out of my bed, oh, I'm here... I kinda remembered, but not quite. This compound surrounded by guards and controlled by him, Jason.

I look around my room, there's a skylight above my bed, barred heavily by iron grates. No getting out there... I look around for other escape points, maybe an air duct? Nope, too thin and heavily screwed into the wall. Danggg

I look in my closet for some fresh clothes, cus I be smelling real funky from last night. I check the clothes, and they all have new designer tags on them, Fendi, Balenciaga, Golden Goose, Versace and on and on and on. JESUS HOW MUCH DID ALL THIS COST!!! These clothes are beautiful, a little revealing but beautiful, and they're all my size.

Maybe there was another girl this was all for...

I pick out todays clothes and head to the bathroom. I hope this is ok... I look around for Jason but there's no sign of him, yay! I chuck my old clothes in the hamper and search around for toiletries.

After I clean myself up and have breakfast, I knock on Jason's door, wondering where tf he is. It's too weird, would he leave me here alone? To my own devices?

Well at least I don't have to be around him...

Maybe I can look around the compound, for an escape?

I approach the door, am I really gonna do this?

Yes

I open the door, there's no one here! I walk out and close the heavy door softly, I don't want to draw any attention to myself

I walk down the stairs that lead to the entrance, still no guards! I look around and hurry down the hallway. A hand grabs my arm tightly, oh noooo.

I turn around to see a man dressed in black, Jason's body guard.

'What are you doing down here Sage?' He demands
'Umm I-I was looking for Jason,' I stutter. His eyes meet mine, giving an unconvinced look.
'Sage, it's not safe for you down here, alone. Not everyone working here knows who you are, and they will see you as a threat.' He says concerned
'I-I'm sorry, I just......... didn't know where Jason was,' Totally..... He walks me back to the apartment
'Jason's working at the moment, but you'll see him later today,' he replies gruffly
'Ok... thankyou,' I say
'If you want something reasonable, tell me and I'll have someone get it,' He adds on, then pushing me back into the apartment.

Hmmm, what now?

There's no way I'm escaping :((

Being alone in an apartment is more boring then you would think, I try to get into Jason's room but it's locked. I decide to start killing time, organising my wardrobe by unboxing and lining up the shoes, cutting off all the tags, ordering clothing types in rainbow order.

A few hours pass by and I am stuck on what to do, there's nothing on tv and not much else to do.

Oh, I can ask Tony for stuff!

I begin thinking and make a list of things that I want to use. I guess I can't have tech... I then go to the front door and hand Tony my list.

Sage's List of Stuff:
- cooking book
- Netflix password

'Could you please get these for me, thank you,' I say, then going back inside.

Hey lovelies,

Thank you so much for 30k!!!! Omg I just started writing this book for fun from a storyline I had been making in my head, this is so crazy!! To celebrate I figured I should give you all an update xxx

Love from,
Jenny ❤️❤️