Chapter 29

⬆️ what Sage is wearing ⬆️

⚠️ Smut Warning ⚠️

Sage's POV:

The bouncer lets us in the club, people in the line whispering as we cut the line. As we enter the club Jason's arm snakes around my waist, asserting his dominance. He leads me over to the vip area, where we were last time we were here.

I look around and notice people staring at us inside the club, last time they didn't seem too phased by Jason.

'Jason, why are they staring at us?' I ask, as we sit down.
'They can't believe I've brought the same girl twice. They know what it means,'
They know what it means but I don't?

'I'll be meeting some clients soon so be good ok?' He says
'Of course,' I respond, 'Just tell me if you need anything,'

Moments pass as I sit beside him, waiting a while for the clients to show up. We go through a bottle of vodka while we're waiting, talking, kissing, and being more open to each other.
'I was wondering when you were going to wear that,' Jason says
'Wear what? The dress?' He nods, his eyes raking over over my body. 'Do you like it?' I ask, posing my body seductively.
'Yeah... I like the latex, especially on you,' he says, 'and my little guy's rock hard as well,'

and I oop.

'Well maybe I can help you with that...' I reply suggestively, testing the waters. His eyes meet mine, exchanging a flirtatious glance.
'Maybe another time baby,' he says, weird. I though he would take any offer of sex... guess not?

'McCann,' a voice from behind us says,
'Reid, Stevens, welcome. Take a seat,' he says motioning to the couches in front of us.

'Damn Jason, how much for that piece of ass,' he says, eyeing me up.
'She's already taken, Reid,' Jason growls, possessively putting his hand on my thigh.
'How about as a business gift,'
'This one doesn't take checks,' Jason snarls

'Alright, How about you come over here baby' Reid says, patting his lap. He's a podgy guy in his 40's, and completely unattractive compared to Jason. That would really piss Jason off... hmm?

All the eyes are on me.
I begin to stand up, shifting my weight onto my high heels, starting towards the slimy old man. I take a step towards Reid, who smirks at me, pleased at his conquest and defeat over Jason. But I then swiftly lean back and plonk my ass on Jason's lap, surprising him and his little friend.

Reid's face falls, fooled by me.

Hehehe

'Good girl' Jason whispers in my ear, then possessively holding me tightly.

'So gentlemen, we know why we're here, so let's get to the chase... Florida. What have you come to negotiate?'

'We are aware that you control all contraband and trafficking on the east coast, and that you work with the local gangs to achieve this' The first starts, 'Our partnership has lasted a long time, and has kept the same conditions. However the market is changing, and our customers are changing.' He takes a big sip from his beer, and his partner continues talking.

'So as my partner was saying, the market is changing, with the dark web and online suppliers. We're starting to find supplier options that are more economical and more, if I may, less *volitile* than our partnership with you.' He clears his throat and continues, 'We wanted to let you know personally, that we will no longer be sourcing product from you or your operations, and that we would like to formally cease all join ventures from today.'