Chapter 28

Sage's POV

My Mom's sitting on a coach, holding my grandma's hand. Even my Dad is there, sitting quietly, probably drunk and not wanting make a fool of himself.

'Mrs Tierson,' the reporter begins, sitting opposite her, 'It's been two months since your daughter was last seen getting off her school bus, if you could give her a message to her now, what would it be?'

My mom looks straight into the camera and tears begin falling down her face.
'Sagey baby, if you're out there, know that we love you and we are looking for you, we'll never stop looking for you baby,' she reaches for a tissue, 'My love, I know.' She stops, staring at me through the screen, what does she mean??

'I know, it must be very hard but you just have to hold on, Mommy is going to find you and get you out of there ok? Don't give up on me, I'm never giving up on you-'

The screen goes black and I see Jason with the remote in his hand.

'Don't play that shit on my TV,' Jason says annoyed. 'That bitch is messing EVERYTHING up,'

What is he talking about?? My Grandma??

'And for the record, your Moms a fucking slut, a smart slut, I'll give her that, but a fucking slut all the same,'

Where has this come from?? I just have to keep a straight face and try and ignore his bull.

'She's really trying to make things hard for me, going on national tv, sucking off...' he turns to me, 'You ever wonder where the designer stuff came from?'

'What??' I say

'Your Mum's bags and stuff, you know how she got them?' He asks me aggressively.

'Umm, well she has a job...?'

'Are you really that naive? No, she sucks off rich guys who give her money. And one of those guys also happens to be one of my BIGGEST clients.'

Is this true?? Surely not... but I guess the designer stuff doesn't really add up, and why would Jason shit on my Mum for no reason? And be so annoyed as well..

'Winthrop's his name, because of that bitch, he has now threatened to cease all business relations with me if I don't handle this situation. GOD DAMNIT!' He throws the remote across the room, 'Your mum must have him wrapped around her finger.. fucking hell,'

I should be shocked, but honestly I'm proud of my Mom, she is getting that bag, and getting me back as well. I try to hide my happiness at this news, trying not to smile. I might be going home soon!! But, then I'll never see him again...

'Don't get your hopes up baby, I don't give up easily either,'

Oh.

~~~

Going to the gym with Aleksei regularly has really made me toned and skinny. All the clothes Jason bought me fit me way better now.

Me and Aleksei also have become kinda close, she's my only friend, the only normal person I can actually talk to. We also have this weird dynamic, really close friends with lots of sexual tension. Sometimes in the gym we do partner exercises with lots of physical contact, or we 'accidentally' fall on each other. We haven't talked about it, but we both know what we're doing. We can't do anything because Jason is watching and has cameras everywhere :((

I'm so confused with my feelings because I really wanna fuck Aleksei but I think that's all? The sexual tension in gym has become unbearable. I know she cares about me, but she hasn't opened up to me at all.

With Jason, I'm so confused why he even kidnapped me at all. I know he said, 'Looking at you makes my dick hard,' and 'you interest me.' But am I just his eye candy? His cuddle toy?? I don't wanna just be his servant. And as much as I hate to admit it, I wanna get closer to him, I want him to care about me, not just my body.

This is all too much sexual tension for a virgin like myself.

'Sage,' Jason says in my door way with only a towel around his waist, 'we're going to the club tonight, get ready'

As he walks away, opening his door, I get a peak of his room. I see black and grey... I haven't seen his room yet, and I kinda wanna see what's inside..

Hey everyone,

Thank you sm for reading!! I can't believe my story has already gotten 60k views!!

If you liked this chapter, please vote and comment, I would love to hear what you guys think will happen next or just what you guys are thinking in general.

A heads up; there will be a bit of *sexual* content next chapter 😏😏👅💦 *no jokes*

Jenny 😉😉💋💋