11- Eye Battle

Started Typing On – 01/05/2019

Chapter 11- Eye Battle

Author's Pov:

The morning starts off with a hassle for Siya. She wakes up early, opens the windows to let the fresh air inside the house before she heads to work and closes the windows. Filling up her water buckets and bottles at six AM she rushes into the bathroom to have a shower before it was too late.

Nobody would rob the house if I go away for a week or two, right? It's not like she had much to steal, she didn't take any of her jewelleries with her when she ran away from her village but just a little gold necklace with an 'Om,' written on it given by her elder brother when she graduated. That also remained with her since she wore it every day, she was glad though because she loved it.

On the other side Rahul was furious with everyone and everything. The clothes inside his wardrobe were all over the floor and his bed. The neatly folded white shirts, pressed by his mother were on the floor with the red hot headed Rahul stepping on them in anger. "Where is it Ma?!" He yells gaining his old widow mother's attention.

His mother rushes inside her son's room after hearing a loud growl from him, the rolling pin was still in her hand since she was making parathas for him, tightly holding it she looks around in the room in horror. "Kya kar diya?" (What have you done?) She practically yells, like mother, like son.

"Can you put anything on the right spot?" He grumbles shooting his mother a glare before shuffling around the papers on his little desk, not finding what he wanted he threw them all on the floor. "Just don't touch my stuff from now on, ok?" He took a deep breath to compose himself but nothing seemed to work in his favour.

His muscle tensed up and his shoulders tightened holding a straight posture and his fingers firmly held the desk once he heard a gasp from his old mother, he recalled his phrases and scolded himself for whatever he had said. "Ok, I won't touch it then."

He pushes his weight off the desk he was holding, standing straight and ready to turn around and apologies when he heard his mother sadly and quietly mutter, "You can cook breakfast for yourself since I can't do anything properly." Her lips quivered in disappointment with his growing temper day by day. There was a day she use to scold him and yell at him and today, history was repeating but the roles had reversed.

He sighed dropping his eyes on the floor before picking a random file and pushed his way out of his room and flat. Running away from the argument seemed like a wise decision to him then explain why he was angry. Because of his little son, Yug has lost his brain.

What else could it be? That's the only valid—non-valid reason Rahul could think of. Parents don't get enough sleep once they have a little baby, it seemed and felt like this was happening in Yug's case as well, and maybe because of the lack of sleep he doesn't know how to handle the business. Why else would he allow Siya to join Rahul and other employee's to the Pune trip?

Can't he see she's careless and non-deserving? Her description for the last report with the designs were missing, Yug knew it, that's why he called Rahul to help her since Rahul's great at it then why would he purposely send her to the trip? It made no sense and that pissed Rahul of even more.

He sits on his bike and zooms away praying there must have been some mistake with the finale list of employees heading to Pune this Friday. It's so easy to move on for some people. He thought, turning left to head over to the parking lot. So easy, but wasn't easy for him. It's not like Khushi had ever liked him in that way but he wishes she understood his feelings for her.