66- Failed

Started Typing On – 28/03/2020

Chapter 66- Failed

Three thirteen

The traffic has been flowing by which was a good thing. It obviously was taking a long portion of his precious time to arrive at her society but it was soothing to see the light hasn't turned red in any traffic signal for the past nine minutes since he's been driving.

Three twenty-nine

"Things could have turned better—if I must say—much, much better and sensual and thrilling between us, although, it doesn't hold much meaning to me anymore." Rahan says with glint of eagerness. His square jawed face shines in controlling aura.

Siya's eyes fetch around the four walls to find a heavy or sharp object she could use in her defence but she had nothing. Her paralysed face looks at her predatory and wails in fright from the menacing look he gives her.

"i-I'm not even fr-from your c-c—class." She says loudly but balances her tone and keeps in mind to not come across to commanding. It was noticeable that he hated being controlled.

Typed Again On – 30/03/2020

He snickers adoringly like she's just said the most beautiful thing ever. "Class doesn't hold much importance in my life."

It could have been a romantic scene from movies. The one with the hero walking into the house or room with a fragile heroine, only just, this wasn't a romantic or anywhere near the assumption.

If anyone still had—has—doubts about Rahan Rathore portraying a Hero then they'd have to think twice taking into account how carelessly and aggressively he dropped—threw, could be another way to describe it—Siya on her bed.

Her bed's mattress wasn't soft or expensive like Rohan's. Hers was the opposite. Harsh even. She could feel the strings inside the mattress piercing into her skin. Wearing a saree didn't help either.

The saree and it's underskirt rising a little from her ankle after being throwing and Siya cruse's her miserable faith. Why did Ridhi have to be so kind and offer Siya her saree? Why did Siya take the foolish decision of visiting Saif without Rohan?

It was all her fault.

Rahan wipes the drool from his lower lip with his thumb and gives Siya an overall greedy look. Her heart drops and she whimpers closing her eyes shut. Never in her life would she imagine to be in this position.

Her palms go steel-flat on her mattress as she pushes her franticly afraid body back. Her palms push into the sheeted mattress and the horrible spring—inside the mattress—plunges up over the fabric and wounds her hand. The wire like steel's tip slits her open palm, oozing out fresh metallic blood.  

Siya shoves herself to the wall and bawls her eye out seeing her shaky hand covering her palm in blood. Her eyes pop out of their socket seeing the horrible sight of her injured hand. "I'm hur—" She tries to reason.

Rahan makes a –i-told-you-so-sound and sits in front of her despite Siya's protest. "And whose fault is that?" Siya's face losses it's shine. She watches him in utter disgust. "Oh, come on now. It's your fault for running away from me."

Rahan chuckles. His hand rest on her knees which she jerks away which causes a displeased looking Rahan in front of her. His smile returns as quickly as it had faded. His hands skim from her knees over her saree to her leg, going downwards. She shatters and starts moving her leg furiously and freehand to move him away from her. "Don't touch me!" She screams violently.