48-Official

Started Typing On- 10/10/2019

Chapter 48-Official

"Tea?" The way she says it, all cheerful and annoyingly enthusiastic. That welcoming grin of hers that speak out, 'I'm the happiest person alive,' was a bit hard to reject and convincing to the point where he truly forgot how dejected she was the whole day.

He stares hard at her, right through her eyes to see some sort of fakeness lurking beneath those incredibly light honey eyes but found none. "Are you okay?" How could someone possibly switch from miserable mood to energetic?

Typed Again On- 11/10/2019

He most likely looked like a fish. Parted lips, dazed from the exceptional transformation of her mood swings without leaving any trail of suspicion. Rohan wasn't suspicious about the differently behaving Siya but rather curious to be acknowledged by the reason behind it. There was a boarder-line between being suspicious and being curious.

Her mouth vaguely went down. She didn't want to be answering questions. She wanted a 'yes' so she could hurry into her house and make some tea. And—talk. She spoke to Rohan yesterday but today was undoubtedly exhausting. All she wanted was someone to divert her mind and talk about nonsense—but Rohan doesn't talk nonsense—or perhaps just—listen to. To not feel alone for a few minutes if he let early.

"I'm fine." Her soft voice is neutral. So cooling to hear. He nodded. Despite his facial features saying otherwise by going hard and twitching with growing irritation from her mouth betraying to admit the truth. She heaves a loud sigh. "Can you come in?" Her eyes dart around herself, making sure nobody is paying them too much attention. "I want to talk to you." She didn't sound confident.

And that was a bit threatening to endure inside his head. His eyes slow for the tiniest second, her releases a breath and joining his actions, his head nods, agreeing to her offer. Siya gives him her real small smile before walking over to her door, fishing for her house keys inside her purse. They were somewhere, hiding from her when she needed them the most.

Rohan gets of the bike and looks around to make sure he's parked it properly. His eyes accusingly inspecting the area Siya lives in. No matter how hard he tries not to show it, his loathed eyes narrow, disappearing from view of others to wonder if he was born with any eyes or not. His face showed pure disgust and pity. Not for her. Not for the place. But mainly for the fact that some people were forced to live here and other's on the better, richer and elegant side of the City.

He hated how to world ran. What he hated more was he was unfortunately part of it. Somewhere he was—is. And so are we.

Siya crooks her head back, just enough to get a view of Rohan's face. He was staring back. Patiently looking at her. When she passed an uneasy smile, he didn't bother to response with one. He just watched her. Intently. She pushes her way in, now, debating with her own-self, wondering if inviting Rohan in was a wise decision. He looked like he was ready to argue with her. And win for a matter of fact.

Rohan gives one hard stare at her open door, Siya walking ahead somewhere inside the house as he starts to walk in. His footsteps solid and determined to talk to her. Not only about her state of mind—if something or someone was troubling her—but also about something related to his feeling. He'll man up, borrow some confidence and talk to her with a composed voice. Today or never. He will not let Siya drive away like he let Khushi.

A loud gasping air blows from his mouth, his finger curling into a ball as if he's getting the right amount of courage and strength to confess his feelings to her and move a step ahead from where they currently sit as acquaintance. He hears a very familiar noise of a door swinging open. To his much surprise, it was Siya's neighbour. Both the men's footsteps go to an immediate halt, frozen and a bit unhappy seeing each other.