24- 'Bye Mr Bhatt'

Hello. Everything I write in every chapter holds meaning and connects dots to the overall story so you understand the depth of their relationship and find it realistic. So, don't attack me.

Started Typing On – 13/06/2019 – Finished Typing On – 14/06/2019

Chapter 24- 'Bye Mr Bhatt'

Siya's Pov:

Maybe he woke up from the wrong side of the bed? Or maybe the silent/ignoring treatment worked? This makes me wonder, am I really kanjoos? (Penny pinching) I mean, I do like saving money because I don't have a lot maybe that's one of the major reason I accepted the lift.

Definitely not because I'm curious how he'll behave now that I've ignored him. Yup. It's just because I want to save money. "Do I need to call the priest to ask you to sit behind me now?" the calm and collective voice as a bit dangerous.

Oh my god, what if he's planning to murder me for showing tantrum all day? But I didn't show him any rather than ignore. It was hard. Extremely hard because I felt his gaze on me as if I'm a little baby learning how to walk and may fall off. Oh well, if I call Viren I'd tell him a guy had a crush on me even though it's impossible for Rahul to like someone.

Someone as in me. I'm just someone. I need to build up my confidence, house and self to reach his level. I was legit degrading myself because he has his own house and here I am, renting a stupid one.

"I'm coming." My voice barely a whisper. I hoop onto the bike behind him, holding onto the back for support when he muttered, more like snarled,

"My body isn't burning, you know? You can touch me." His deep voice suggests soothingly. Yeah and then you'll use that against me. I mentally roll my eyes to his back facing me. He starts the bike but doesn't move an inch from our spot.

I look above me, horrified to find the clouds gathering on top of us with a dark and angry lightening irrupting. "Start driving, Rahul." I hiss. The wind already starting it's game, sweeping around me I could feel the air going inside my clothes like I wore nothing. I'm starting to hate Delhi and this weather.

I'm shivering. "You'll fall, Minion." He rasps annoyed with my stubbornness of not touching him. His shoulders flex in irritation. I wished the helmet was in my hand to smack it over his head because he loves to shake it. Just like right now.

"No I wo--" Excuse me? Minion? Minion? He can't even get a girlfriend and he's calling me minion? This good for nothing guy had the guts to straight up slap me on the face with his offensive comment? "I'm not a minion, Rahul." My voice growing under the roaring weather.

He looks over his shoulder, smirking at me with an amused look covering his face. Eyebrows lifted challenging me to respond with something better than ranting, so I do. "You're just too tall. Like a giraffe. No wonder why nobody hits on you." My voice shrinks towards the end, basically into a mutter underneath my breath.

He doesn't even look offended. "Giraffe's are cool. They don't bow down unless requested by humans to touch their (giraffe's) face." Point. Very deep. "Now hold onto me, I'll be driving fast." The stern tone was now replaced leaving me no room to argue.

So I do as asked. As the engine sung on the busy roads of India, I enjoy the roaring wind that twirled my hair—even they were tied in a ponytail—and whistled in my ear. He sure was driving fast one the traffic signal light hit green.

Disappointment creeped inside me when he hadn't stiffed under my touch. An ordinary girl would like this but I don't. It meant two things, one, either he's has people—female sitting behind him and resting their palms on his shoulder. Or two, he was aware I'd end up holding onto him so he wasn't surprise.