68- Bundle Of Photos

Hi! So the story has taken an unexpected turn--Siya leaving for her home--because I like writing and reading realistic story. Getting Rohan and Siya married straight after what happened seemed too illogical and fake because mental depression exists. And I would never ignore it. The story would be fast paced so do not worry.

Started Typing On – 31/03/2020

Chapter 68- Bundle Of Photos

Their house was so quiet all of a sudden that all of them could hear the wind howling right now. Siya rises up from the floor from her mother's help and stares at her father with apologetic eyes shimmering with unshed tears. "Ba—"

He raises his hand to stop her midsentence. His old wrinkled face heaves with several emotions linger with different expressions. The one that stood out most prominently was vexation. His heart also settled in peace seeing her standing safe and sound in front of him but nothing in this world could change how betrayed he felt. Still feels.

Her parted lips stay open but she obeys his command. "Baba at least list—" Viren objects seeing his sister's face slack down but receives a deadly glare from his father. He stifles an ignorant sigh. His father is a kind hearted and respectful man but that doesn't mean his way of thinking doesn't irk his son. As it does currently.

"She had re—" Her mother tries to point out but also quiets down by the look he gives her.

Siya takes small steps towards him. Once she's in front of him, looking up to see his face, her hand stretches to grip his but Mr Joshi moves back. His face emotionless. "Tell this girl to leave." He demands and Siya stumbles back.

He addressed her as 'girl.' A mere girl as if she's a stranger and not daughter of this house. Not hurt her bones as much as this. "I'm no girl," her voice—astonishing other—rises in threat and her face red in offense. "I'm your daughter."

She could tolerate anything but not being rejected or ignored by her family.

Her father was taken back—of course he was. He expected her to beg and cry for mercy not raise her voice at him—but was quick to rearrange his expressions to cold and hard once again. He snarls at her, "Where was this daughter when I was calling out for her?"

Her face drains in colour and she gnaws at her lower lip with no answers. She was ashamed. Her head down showing just that. "Thought so." He adds with arrogance. "Please leave my house." He slightly moves back and gestures his hand to the door. Siya's eyes hover over the door before going back to her father.

"Baba, let me explain. I accept my method of choice was wro—"

"It wasn't wrong," it was the calm before the storm. He leans forward, narrowing his angry dark eyes at her. "It was disgusting and pathetic." He shouts in her face. The mother and son were surprised Siya didn't flinch back. Why would she? It was the least she expected.

"I have a job there. I earn eno—" She presses walking into their small house, trailing behind her father.

"Then go back." He insists. He halts on his step and whirls around giving his son a look that screamed danger. "Why is she still here?"

Viren's face goes anaemic. Surely he wasn't believe his father was serious. He opens his mouth and then shuts it back again. His eyes blink for a quick rest before he looks at everyone present in the house. "Baba no." He says from the corner of his mouth, voice cult. "She can't possibly stay alone all night. This is too much." The blowout was necessary.