Chapter 2: Fiance

"Ew?" both the boys said.

"Yes, ew. Who in the world are in the right mind to be engage with their own sibling?" I ask, disgust is in my voice.

"Well princess, this is for your own safety. And beside this is all for the show. All we have to do is hold hands" he said to me.

"And beside it is not going to be hard, will apparently because everyone think that you two were a thing. Because first of all, you Claire is the only one who sometimes oppose in the king's decision. Second, you two look flirting with each other with those sweet gesture and all. Third, Andrew is so protective to you" he explain and I gape at his explanation.

That's why William is calling me "your highness" this past few weeks. He thinks that I am going to be the future queen.

I feel like I am going to puke. Yes, me and my brother. We are used to it being close and sweet. Because 'old habit never dies'.

Logan knew about me. Because he and my brother were friends since they were little.

"I still, don't get it. Does that make even more risky? If they find out were dating they are going to plan on kidnapping me in exchange of the 'lost princess'" I said and emphasize the lost princess words.

"But it will vanish their suspicion about you being the lost princess" Logan interject.

"And why do you keep calling me the lost princess? I though you spread a word that I am dead not lost" I surly said.

"You know that not everyone will fall for it. Especially the rogues. They will not believe easily because, I think they don't have the thing they need" my brother said.

"Well, sorry for them I am not a thing" I boldly said.

"We are going to give you time to think about the engagement okay?" my brother said.

"Is this really the reason or you just don't want me to be with my mate?" I ask him.

"If you are going to find your mate I will let you. I don't want you to be lonely okay?" he said and I just nod.

"You can go back to your training" he said and I get up and ready to leave when Logan called me.

"We need your answer tomorrow" he said and I look at him unbelieving of what he just said.

"Andrew?" I ask my brother if what I hear is true.

"We need it as soon as possible, sweety" he said looking at me with his eyes apologetic like as if even him don't have any choice.

I scoff and get out of his office leaving a strong ang of the door.

I immediately walk towards the training ground and saw the warriors having a run, while others were busy sparing with someone.

"Well if it is not her highness" someone said and from the mocking voice I know that is it William.

"What do you want? And please don't call me that" I said still piss from earlier. Like I have a choice, but to say yes.

I know should just agree about the idea of being Andrew's fiancé. It is just a fiancé. That's all.

"Call you what?" he innocently ask. Can I just struggle this guy? For the first time he's getting in my nerves.

"Go back in the training" I said with an authority in my voice and he is not that jerk not to disobey the order.

I sign in frustration and I am not in the mood right now to train them so I just watch their training and order here and there.

That is what I did for the whole day and I don't know but when night came I immediately went to my room and make myself comfortable in my bed. It only takes a second before the darkness succumb me.

The next day I wake up same time and do my routine. The day went normal like what I always do. The vamp king didn't join us in breakfast which is not new.

Until the noon time came and one of the guards called me saying that king wanted to talk to me. I get up from the grass and walk to the king's office.

I knock three times but didn't wait to hear an invite to come inside like the last time and I just directly went to the chair in front of his desk.

"Yes" I said without waiting for more introduction.

"We know you would say that. This is for your own good anyway" Logan said smirking at me but I just roll my eyes.

"I make myself as a warrior but now I came back to the place in the castle where I intend to run away" I sarcastically said.

"You know you can say no, sweety" Andrew said out of know where.

"I don't want you to drag in a royalty law or any sort of it. I hate making decision for you and I know you don't want someone make decisions for you where you don't have the upper hand of the situation" he added.

"It's fine Andrew. I just can't imagine myself being with my brother with the though he is my fiancé" I say to him and both of them laugh at what I said.

"Just think of it as a bonding time of us being sibling. But I won't stop you if you feel more than just a brother towards me" he said with a smirk.

I immediately put my hands in my mouth as if I am going to puke and then again they both laugh at me. What I am a clown? A laughing matter to them? These jerks.

"Looks like the princess we know is not that innocent like the last time I saw her" Logan said.

"Of course because this girl right now is not a girl anymore but a woman who have a strong heart" I bravely said with more pride.

"Your still a girl though" Andrew said and I look at him.

"Your still young" he added.

"I am 215" is said.

"Still to young. If your adult you should be in you late 500 just like us" he said motioning them.

"Youmean, old hags must be in its late 500? Okay I get it" I said and they bothlook at me disbelief of what I said.