Chapter 15: Back Home

I am now currently in my room. Or more like Andrew’s room.

Trashing the room because I can’t talk to him right now. Stupid meeting.

Half an hour later we decided to open his room and shock how messy his room right now.

“What the hell happened?” he ask looking around.

“Can I have my ‘welcome home princess’ with  big hug?” I ask sarcastically which make him shake his.

“In my office now” he order and I roll my eyes at him.

“When did you came home?” he ask side hugging me and then kiss the top of my head.

“Earlier” I answer.

We passed a two ladies looking at us. They slightly bow at us showing respect but before that the look at the other girl didn’t pass me.

A look someone what of jealousy? Well some girls here in the palace give the kind of  look but t her it is somewhat…different I don’t know.

I came back in my senses when we came in his office.

He went to his swivel chair at the back of his desk while I take the seat in front of it.

A minute of silence was break after William, Brent, Luke and Michael came. They slightly bow their heads before they also take the sits in front of Andrew’s desk.

“Start the report” he ordered and I told him everything we knew.

From interviews in different covens about the unusual attacks, the location of rogues, the alliance of vampire and werewolf rogues, and the attack to the alpha king’s pack.

After my explanation were engulf by the silence after that. Andrew put his fingers under his chin like he was thinking deeply.

“You said they have an alliance” he said again ang I nodded at him.

“I believe is said that” I answer.

“Well I think, we need to talk to the alpha king about this. If they really have an alliance we don’t have any choice but to also have a truce with those wolves” Andrew said as he stand up from his chair and walk in his big window overlooking the ground where you can see the little vamps playing.

“If that is your choice. But after this, do you still consider having a truce with them? If that so, then why didn’t we do it in the last century? We can save our warriors being killed from war” I said pointing the obvious fact.

Andrew look at me with his furrowed eye brows. William and the others started to step back sensing an argument from the both of us.

“What do you think, Claire? What do you think is the reason why there is no truce in the last century in order to stop the wars?” he ask me sarcastically.

“Pride” I answer. It is the only reason why. They are afraid to lower their pride in making a truce.

“Correct, but right now we don’t have choice. We need those wolves same thing for them. They still didn’t know anything and they only know right now is us making a move to start another war with them” he angrily look at me.

He’s mad because in order to stop the war those rogues wanted, he needed to lower his pride in this matter.

“So this thing has its advantage after all” I said to myself but I make sure that they heard me.

“So when are you going to talk to them?” I ask looking directly at his eyes.

“As soon as possible and I am not going alone. You’re coming with me” he said making my eyes wide.

“You can go alone, I am not going back there” at that being said, I started to walk away.

“Everyone is looking at you like their queen, Claire. And your coming with me” he said with an authority in his voice.

I stare but at him.

“No, I am staying here” I said and started to walk away.

But before I can leave I heard him sign in defeat. Well that’s Andrew for you. Can’t really pursue me in something I don’t want to do.

Call me a spoil brat, but that who I am. I grow up having what I wanted but I also know my limitation and I know when to use my spoiled brat attitude.

I went to the kitchen only to see the girl alone cooking a popcorn. I didn’t mind her at first and just take an apple in the fruit tray in the middle of the table.

But when I heard her gasp I look at her raising my eyebrow.

“What?” I ask still irritated at what happened in Andrew’s office.

“N-nothing you highness” she said then slightly bow her head.

I look at her and to her popcorn in her bowl.

“A movie marathon?” I ask and when she notice that I am staring at her bowl of popcorn she nodded her head immediately still bowing at me.

“Eyes on me miss. You seem to be new here. Does someone told you that when you speak to me your eyes should me on me?” I ask her making her look at me but she quickly averted it.

“I’m sorry you highness, and yes I am new here I just got here three days ago” she answer.

I take that as a time to gaze at her. She has a long straight black hair, round eyes, pointed nose, thin but red lips and slightly round shape face. She looks like an Asian.

“Did you came from asia?” I ask her and she nodded her head.

“Yes, your highness” she answer.

“Stop being formal, my name is Claire by the way and you are?” I ask biting the apple.

“Miku” she answer.

“So Miku, you don’t mind me joining you watch a movie” I ask and she shakes her smiling.

We went to the theatre room. I found out that it is only Miku is watching the movie. And she came from Japan.

And because of it our attention were not in the movie anymore. I learn more about her.

She is a human turn to a vampire almost a month ago. She didn’t go berserk like other vampire that were turn into a vampire. Any vampire can turn a human into one. But every turned human must drink a royal blood and my brother let her drink his blood.

And that is why she is also here because of Andrew.