Chapter 50: Sebastian White

Another day comes and I still don’t know why I can’t still use my telepathy. And I grow so tired.

The tray with the bread and a glass were now in the floor. I haven’t eaten for two days since the day I woke up. Each day I am also beaten up. I also experience being whipped.

I also learned that the rope that tied my hands was laced of silver. This may also be the reason why I can’t use my telepathy.

My bruises and cuts are very visible. My healing ability is also blocked by the silver that’s why, I am healing very slowly. I can also feel my body starting to go weak.

The door in my room abruptly and there stood two men wearing a lab gown. I am curiously looking at them as they moved towards me.

“What do you want?” I ask making sure my voice were firm and loud but it came out more like a whisper.

Both of them didn’t respond to me but still ascended in my direction. I press my back in the wall behind me as possible.

When they hold me I started trashing away from them. They both tighten their hold in my wrist when I saw a guy in my left take something in his pocket.

He takes a syringe with a liquid that I don’t know, but I know that it bring harm. I keep moving myself to make their hold loosen but I keep tightening.

“Let me go” I said pleading them. This is a big torture.

I didn’t notice the guy in my left injected the syringe in me. After that thing being done they let me go. I thought that it is done. But then I felt my body going numb by each passing time.

I look at them asking what they did to me but they juts both observe my reaction, or more like my body’s reaction.

The numbness started the lower part of my body. Then I can’t feel my hands until I can’t move my body anymore. My eye lids started to close and even though I fight it, it is not helpful.

All I see before the darkness succumb my conscience is when the two guys come near me.

~*~**~*~

I woke up in a different place. Unlike the room where I am held prison, this room is lighter. The wall is painted in white, and some medical apparatuses.

I thought that I am in a hospital but I am wrong. I am lying in a bed, both of my hands and ankles were restrained in each side of the bed.

I still can’t feel my body. I saw some people walking back and forth and then a lady have notice that I am awake making everyone aware of it.

“Do you have a nice nap, your highness?” ask a guy I don’t and I can’t see his features because of what he wears.

I wanted to shout at him, cursed and kill him this instant. But my body is still numb. Damn it. I felt so helpless. I am a warrior and a princess for fucks sake and here I am, I can’t do anything to save my ass.

“Just don’t stress yourself to much. Just lie down in this bed and be a good girl like what you really are. After your examination, we will then proceed on taking a blood sample for you” he said and even though I can’t really see his feature, I know he is smiling like a true devil he really is right now.

He caresses my head as if a father concern in his child but no. He is teasing me because he knows I can’t do anything to him because of my situation right now.

“Sir, the test is already done” someone call making him divert his attention.

She’s also wearing a lab gown and a face mask but you can distinguish her as a woman.

“And the result?” he ask.

“Positive, she really is the younger sister of the king” she answers and lends him a paper.

He looks something into it and when he saw what he was finding he look back at me again with a glint in his eyes.

“Prepare the examination” he said and everyone move in sync. They are really prepared for this. I try move my body but I just can’t.

Then all of the sudden, medical apparatuses were placed beside my bed. I look at him again terrified of what will happen next.

“Relaxed. .After this you are going to be fine” he said while patting my head.

Stupid jerk.

He takes a syringe and uses it to take my blood. The blood went inside the syringe filling it. He look at the blood first as if it is his first time seeing a blood.

He looks at me again and without looking at other he give it to someone.

“Examine the composition of that blood” he ordered and they oblige. He takes another syringe and did the same process.

He takes my blood but this time he ordered someone to inject it in one of their prisoners or more like their testers.

I really feel so helpless right now. I can’t move my body. I can’t even bring myself to speak or to shout at them. But I will not let them use my blood. They don’t know how dangerous it is.

When everyone move except for others who have in this place stayed including this man.

He takes his mask showing his face. I look at him shock. Sebastian White. He is also a doctor in the palace.

He injected me something which I take helps lessen the paralyzing drug being injected to me earlier.

My body have many holes right now. I find myself talking. It really helps me…to talk but not to move.

“How’s your brother doing your highness?” he asks taunting me.

“Jerk” I spat but he just laugh at me.

“Its been years since I last saw you. And I really thought that you’re dead. You and your brother are good at hiding things” he smirk.

“The last time I saw you was I think before your mom and dad died” he added.

I gritted my teeth in anger.

“How dare you speak of them you traitor” I shouted gaining attention from others. But before they move an inch Sebastian told me that I can’t do anything that can harm him.

“You know how dangerous my blood is” I said again but he just smirk at me.

“Of course I am. That is the reason for this experimentation. To know the limitations and usage of your blood” he said.

When I was young and when we learned the things I can do with my blood, Sebastian White proposed to my parents to find something about my blood. And that’s when we learned that I can hide my scent or change it.

When he decided to transfer my blood to another vampire, that vampire died, because our blood is not compatible with each other. They tried many different things but I can’t take it anymore.

That’s why I told my mom and dad to stop the research and of course they grant my wish. Everyone including me were happy out it, learning that they won’t take someone again for the experiment. But not him. He said he is fine about it but right now, it only shows that he is not.

Little did he know that I already know how to control and pass my ability to someone who I want. I already tried it in a wolf. A real wolf animal. I take my blood and make the animal drink it. After a while, its scent faded.

But I will never let this selfish jerk learn about it. A mad doctor or more like a mad scientist.