Chapter 24: Mine

I am currently walking with Andrew on my side, his hands on my waist and keeps talking to Logan.

"What do you think will happen if me and my princess will come inside the meeting room like this" he ask Logan like the outcome is not really what he want.

Logan laugh at Andrews silly question but answer it anyway.

"A war will broke before those rogues can come" he answer and they both laugh making me rolled my eyes.

"You two act like a kid" I commented making them look at me.

"Well princess, aren't you thrilled to what will happen to this never ending meeting" Logan ask while laughing.

"Why can't you be serious in this matter?" I ask them both but they just shrug their shoulders.

Logan and Andrew made a serious face before Logan open the door and step inside followed by me and Andrew at the back.

Everyone went to their sits same also with the wolves. But Caden is so silent like he is. But how come his so noisy when we were in the lake?

His eyes trailed down on Andrews' hands around my waist making a small growl and his hands turned into fist.

Andrew guide me in my chair after he greeted everyone. After I take my sit Andrew kiss my forehead but before he can make a larger space between us an aggressive growled was heard.

Everyone including me and Andrew look at Caden who is now storming towards Andrew.

Before Andrew can say something Caden punch him in his face making him fall in the floor.

I am about to go to Andrew but a hands stop in turning me around then I feel I am embraced in a hug.

"MINE!"

Everyone gasp of shock of course except Andrew and Logan who is assisting him to stand up. I push him away making myself free from his hug.

"Let go Caden" I said but he didn't made any move and dip his head in my neck inhaling my scent.

I am about to push him again when I realize he is calming his self by taking in my scent which really come in handy to calm your mate.

I look at Andrew who is now cleaning his busted lips. The vamps are on alert ready to do whatever their king want them to do.

"Let her go" Andrew growled.

Caden put me in his back and growled back at Andrew.

Everyone was on their fighting stance. The mated alphas and chiefs securing their mate. The meeting room is in a big tension.

"She's mine" Caden growled again but this time I know that it is Caden's wolf talking.

"No she's not. She belongs to me and only for me" my brother spatted.

Goddess, why can't both of them stop? Right now the meeting hall is divided in half, like always, but right now all the vamps are at the back of their king same goes to the wolves. I am only the vampire who is in the wolf side.

Everyone are eyeing at each other ready to attack when all of the sudden I heard a shriek outside to be specific in the kitchen area I think and I know exactly who's voice is that.

I look at Andrew but it seems like he didn't heard anything. He is too focus on the growing tension inside.

When I lose hope that he will leave this meeting room, I cuss making them all look at me.

"Damn you. I am no one's property" I said before pushing Caden out of my way and use my speed to quickly come in the kitchen.

As I open the door I saw Vanessa with her slut friends surrounding Miku that is now covered with flour.

"What the hell happened here?!" I ask them making them look at me.

"Your highness, we are just teaching this bitch a lesson so that he can stay away from the king" Vanessa said.

"She's right your highness, we saw her flirting with the king" Daisy, the slut friend of Vanessa said.

"She's back stabbing you your highness. Using you to so that she can easily flirt with the king" another slut said and I don't care about her name.

"Also-"

"Enough!" I said and look at them.

"When I learned something that this happened again I will going to make sure that you three will rot in the dungeon" I said

Vanessa is about to protest when I look at her.

"Any problem with that?" I ask them and they both shake their head.

"Leave"

They horridly leave the kitchen as I went to Miku.

"I am sorry about that. I'm going to make sure that it will not happen again" I said but she just smile at me.

"Nothing serious happened, Claire. I'm fine" she said but I just scowl at her.

"Let me take you to a bath" I suggested and she happily accepted.

As we went out the kitchen the boys are running towards us. They are about to say something when I stop them.

"Goddess, can't the two of you act like a true leader? And as far as I know a truce may happen but looking at you two, it's hopeless. Make sure to fix this out" I said.

The two shut up but when Andrew realize what happen to Miku he looks really concerned about her and I am sure she wants to help her but stop his self.

I look away from them. This is also the reason why I feel guilty about this thing.

"She's fine" I said reassuring Andrew.

"I'll just accompany her" I added and went upstairs with Miku.

"I'm sorry everyone. Can we put this meeting aside for now? Let's all meet again after dinner. Please enjoy yourself first" I heard Andrew said and walk towards us.

As we went to Miku's room, I prepare her bath.

"What happened out there?" she ask while waiting for the tub to full.

I tell her what happened earlier and she just laugh after saying that Andrew is taking it so far which is I also agree.

"Clean yourself first then we are going to talk about those things. I want someone to talk about this shit" I said and went outside the bathroom and before I leave I heard her laugh.

This is very complicated life I have.