Chapter 20: Make Him Jealous

“Maybe your just hungry. Well I am also. Why don’t we go eat lunch shall we?” he ask innocently and everyone agreed.

Caden look away from us and everyone started to move.

When Andrew is about to walk I stop from my place making Andrew look at me weirdly same with other when they saw we didn’t move.

“We are just going to follow you” I said smiling at them.

When everyone went inside I slip my hands from Andrew.

“What was that?” I ask him but he just look at me innocently.

“The what?”

“You know” I said accusing him.

“Your mate?” he said and smile wider.

“How?” I ask him with my serious tone.

But then he walks forward and lean down making us eye contact then he whisper in my ear.

“Someone recognise his smell. And let’s talk about this later” he said.

“Everyone is waiting” someone said making me look at Andrew back and saw Caden.

“Were coming” Andrew answer and put his hand in my shoulder dragging me to the dining room.

Caden’s eyes narrow down at Andrews arms. I am about to put it off when Andrew warned me not to using telepathy. I just look in the floor until we get inside.

We all eat in silence as we took in our visitor’s presence. I didn’t even dare to look up and keep staring at my food because I know Caden is looking at me.

“By the way, our meeting well be held in the meeting hall so please enjoy yourselves and you can also tour around the palace” Andrew said and everyone nodded.

After the lunch, the werewolves went to their respective rooms to rest from their long travel.

I follow by brother as he went to his office.

I close the door and look at him.

“How did you know?” I ask him instantly before he can even sit in his swivel chair.

“Well ask you know we vampires have an enhanced smell” he answer that made my brows furrow.

“I know that” I hiss.

It’s quite obvious that we vampire have an enhance senses.

“Well my dear sister, if you can smell something familiar of course you identify it as something you know. Connecting the dots and you can know” he explain.

William. That is why William is there to tell him who is the source of the smell. That guy. I am going to make sure to punish him tomorrow in training.

“So it’s the alpha king huh?” he said  making me look at him.

“He is not bad. Just to cold. And to think that he takes the title when he was still eighteen, quite impressive. His dad must really trust him to give away his title to his son immediately” he added.

I heave a sign and sit in front of him.

“What I am going to do?” I ask him worriedly.

“Well sis, you’re supposed to the queen luna you know” he said pointing the obvious.

“I know I am going to be a luna, he told me his title, but I can’t be a luna. I am a vampire”

“But there is no rule that a vampire can’t rule werewolves and vice versa. There is no rule that a werewolves can’t rule a vampire”

“He might even be mad at me right now”

“No he doesn’t. If you only lift your head and look directly at him you can obviously see that he is looking at you all the time.  Others were also suspicious about his action. And as I always said, whatever happens always lift your chin up so I trust you to lift you head later. Act like true queen or a real general” I nodded my head at him and smile.

He waves his hands towards me signalling me to come near him so I did. He stand from his sit and hug me. I hug him back when all of a sudden a knock was heard.

A very familiar smell hit my noise making me look at Andrew and by the way he looks at me he understand that it is my mate making him smile wilder.

“Well, let’s see his adorable reactions” he whisper in my ear making me roll his eyes.

I now understand what he meant by plan he is talking yesterday. He wants to make my mate jealous.

“Come in” he said not letting me go.

I don’t this plan but I am also curious of his reaction so I let my hand on the side of his waist.

The door opens revealing my mate with his beta. His eyes immediately went to our hands in each other.

A growl was heard from him but Andrew didn’t mind it.

“Alpha Caden” he greeted and adjusted his hand. Putting his other hand to my waist.

“Andrew” he greeted back making me furrow my brow.

Calling a high ranking by its name only shows disrespect unless the one you are talking to allowed you to do that. I thought my brother will be mad at that but he just laugh at it.

“Well then, Andrew and Jason please take a sit” he said motioning the sits in front of his table but the two only answer him with a growl.

And I find Caden’s growl sexy like hell.

“Oh come on. We should be friends you know. We are going to have a truce and beside the leaders should be close to his fellow leader to make their followers be also friend right?” he said and the two just sit.

Andrew sit in his chair and pulled me making me sit in his lap. I saw Caden’s hand balled into fist.

Jason take the sit in the right side while Caden take the left side. I am about to look down when I remember what Andrew said earlier. So I look at them but never make eye contact with Caden.

“So what brings you here?” Andrew started.

“Before the meeting, like we have agreed we already make conditions in this truce to be presented later” Caden answer looking at Andrew with anger or hatred in his eyes.

Jason place an envelope in the table and I take in immediately opening the envelop and read the terms they wanted.

“This is the conditions I also want to include” Andrew said getting an envelope in his drawer.

When I saw what envelope his taking I quickly grab the envelop and put it in my lap making them look at me.

“It’s in your second drawer” I said pointing at the drawer but I didn’t miss the smirk he has.

Of course he may have saw what is inside of this.

Well when Andrew were so busy after he arrived and I got so bored and draw Caden’s face. And in every angle.