Chapter 30: Fight

“And who are you?” the boy that looks like the leader of this group ask, but you can notice that he is scared.

I smirk at his reaction along with other kids near him. I emitted more powerful aura and look at him coldly.

I feel their body become tense, even the little boy being bullied.

“Me? I am just no one” I said and smirk at them.

I lower my gaze to them until I am just eye level with them and with a wide smile.

“Boo” I whisper at them and not a second after the three of them run away as if their life depended on it.

I smile widely at their reaction and look at the other kids who also look scared at me.

I smile at them, but this time it is to make sure they are safe.

“You can continue playing” I told them sweetly. Others started playing while others still look at me.

I look at the guy that is sitting in the dirt his grip in his toy is too tight.

“What’s your name?” I ask calmly need also sit in front of him while patting his head.

I look me at my eyes and I give him a reassuring smile which I think is helpful because he also gave me a smile even though it is just a small one.

“Nathan” he whisper, as if he is shy. Then I notice the blush that creep in his cheeks.

I smile widely when he answer me making me pinch his cheeks but not to much.

“Your so cute” I said while giggling, but it also make him blush even more.

“Why are you playing her alone Nathan?” I ask him not leaving both of my hands in his cheeks.

His eyes turn from a happy and shy one to a sad one.

“Who wanted to play with someone who was abandoned by his own father for another girl?” he said.

So that’s why he is being bullied because his father leave them to follow some slut.

“Me” I said smiling looking at him.

“Really?” he asks in excitement and I nod at him.

I am about to start to talk to him again when suddenly someone pulled my hair.

“Is this her” a woman with a long brown hair asks and when I look who she’s talking to, it’s the kids from earlier.

“Yes mommy” the kid said, tears are visible in his eyes.

There is also two other woman behind her. The other one has a short ginger hair while the other has a long blonde hair and I think that is also the mother of the other kids.

The woman with a ginger hair holds a boy that has a round face while the blonde hair woman hold a boy that is taller than the round face one.

I hold her hand and grip it tightly making her hold on me loosen. When I felt that her hold is already loosen I take my hands away.

The thing I really hate the most is when someone touching my hair just to grip it. It really hurts like hell.

“You bitch. Just who the hell you are?” she spat at me while holding her wrist where I grip.

“How did you even enter our territory?” the ginger hair asks.

“You disgusting creature” blonde added.

I rolled my eyes at them.

“What do you want?” I ask, boredom is visible in my voice not minding their questions.

“You bitch, just who the hell are you, to hurt my son?” the woman in front of me said angrily. She’s like a volcano ready to erupt.

I feel Nathan behind me hide his self from them.

I cover him from their sight and I laugh from the reaction of this woman in front of me.

She looks like a cupcake with big frosting in her face. I think her makeup has three or more layers not to mention her face that is ready to erupt.

“What’s funny?” she asks irritated.

“Nothi-“

“What’s happening here?” Jason said out of nowhere.

“Beta, this vampire is trespassing our territory, she even hurt our son” the bitch complains to Jason while pointing at me.

The other two nodded their head in agreement.

Luke look at me and the kid beside me.

“You should just inform us earlier, in that way, there is no trouble” Luke said calmly but I just shrug my head.

“Another vampire?” the woman with a ginger hair, asks in disbelief.

“His a witch” I said with a hint of sarcasm.

They shoot me an angry look which I just shrug my shoulder in response.

“Were going to head back first in the pack house, bye bye” I said waving my hands while I grab Nathan’s hand ang drag him along with me.

“How about your mess here?” Luke commented when I started to leave. I didn’t stop from my tracks and just wave at them.

I know I shouldn’t be so bossy or act like I am still in the palace that can do whatever I want, but I think old habits die hard.

And beside we are also considered as a guest that is staying here so they should be generous. Jason is there anyway to explain the reason why we are here.

As I enter the pack house Nathan ask all of the sudden.

“Are you really a vampire?”

I look at him and nodded.

“Yep” I answer smiling at him.

“Are you going to drink my blood?” he asks again innocently  making me giggle while shaking my head.

“Of course not. You see even though I am a vampire, when it comes to the blood I drink, I prefer the one I am use to. And I don’t  drink kids’ blood, but if you are a bad boy I will” I said and look at him seriously but change it quickly when we are in front of my room.

“So you’re going to drink, Shan’s blood?” he asks again while we enter the room I am occupying.

Shan must be the name of one of yhe kids who make fun of him earlier.

“Even though I like the idea, the answer is still no” I said to him.

I change the subject immediately and we play inside. And when I glance at the window it the sun is starting to set down.

We are playing the whole day but of course we came down for lunch.

Nathan’s mom is at work and came back when it is night, when I ask him what then he eat at lunch or dinner when his mom is away he said that he cook for himself or sometimes just heat the leftover from breakfast.

I didn’t see Caden for the whole day after he went to his office this morning.

“It’s almost dark, let’s get you home” I said and lend my hand to his.

He nodded his head and we start to leave the pack house. His mom is the omega of the pack. Also the reason why those kids bullied him.

Nathan led the way to his house, obviously. For the day that we are together, I realize how mature he think sometimes. But kids are still kids and they need to know more about their surroundings.