Chapter 31: Mad

“What time does your mom always came home?” I asks when we enter his house.

His house is small but has a enough space for the both of them.

“Mom usually went home around nine” he answer while he fix some things that are disarrange.

“Would you like me to stay for a while until your mom came home?” I ask and he answer with enthusiasm in his voice.

“Of course” he answer.

I help him arrange the house, but there arent big things that need to be arrange. When I look at the clock in the house it reads 6:30. I look at him and he was playing with his toys.

“Why don’t you take a bath first then I prepare for dinner?” I suggested making him look at me.

“You don’t mind?” he asks and I nodded my head.

“Then, can you teach me?” he asks again and again I nod.

“Okay” he said and run inside a room which I presume the bathroom.
I went to their kitchen and open the fridge. There is less than things in the fridge to be cook. I just take the eggs and decided to make omelette for dinner.

It’s kind of weird to have eggs for dinner but there is no more foods inside. That’s when I decided to went to grocery for them tomorrow after training.

The door in the kitchen open and Nathan came out.

“Ready?” I asks smiling and he nodded.

Looks like I have another little baby. When Luke is in my care even though he is still not a vampire for me he is my son.

I teach him how to cook. I enjoy teaching him. When we finish cooking, we heard a door opening.

Nathan jump his sit and run towards the door.

I follow him after to see a woman with a brown curly hair. This must be Nathan’s mother.

“Good evening” I greeted her making her look at me and hide his child this back.

“Don’t worry, I brought no harm” I said, then Nathan explain to him who I am.

We decided to eat the dinner together. Mary, Nathan’s mother is so kind. After the dinner and helping her clean, we then went to talking.

More like knowing each other. Out of nowhere I happen to glance at the time reading almost ten in the evening.

I then told them that I need to leave and just to see them tomorrow.

I need to sleep early because tomorrow I need to be in time for training which is new to me. I prefer showing myself in training grounds around nine in the morning.

Their training start six in the morning like what Jason told me.

I look at the pack house and the lights are turned off. Of course some maybe asleep because it is almost ten or more like ten in the evening.

I try opening the main door, then if ever that it is lock I’ll just call Luke but when I twist the door knob it’s open.

I went inside the house and it is dark but not too dark.

I am about to step after closing the door when the lights suddenly opened.

I look around and saw Caden near the switch. I smile and wave at him awkwardly like a kid who has caught by her parents going home late at night.

“Where the hell did you came from?” he asks and anger is very visible in his voice.

“Don’t worry I am just around the pack, and nothing happened to me, I’m safe you don’t need to worry” I explain faster. I really feel like a kid with the explaining.

“The daughter was scolded by her dad for going home late” someone said from the top of the stair and without looking who is that bastard I know its Luke.

“Look at her dad his really mad” another voice said and I know its Jason.

Damn those guys.

“Where did you came from?” he asks again.

“I went to Nathan’s house, then I lost track of time. Don’t worry I don’t go strolling around mapping your pack” I said and when I am about to step in the stairs I heard him asks.

“Nathan?”

“The boy from earlier?” Luke said.

“Oh the cute one?” Jason added. I feel like killing this two.

“You just stay in the pack for a day and now you have a guy flirting with you?” Caden burst into anger and when I look at him, his eyes are turning from his blue to gold eyes until it stayed in his gold eyes.

“Oops”

“His mad”

After hearing their reaction is then I realize that they just commented earlier to get a reaction from Caden.

“His just a kid. Don’t tell me you don’t also want me to be around with kids” I said shaking my head.

“And you two, you’re going to pay for this stunt” I said, pertaining to what they did.

“I’m going to bed” Luke said immediately knowing what I mean while Jason look innocently but leave also.

I look at Caden who’s eyes are back to its normal color.

“Let’s go sleep” I told him.

He nodded but when I notice the malicious smile he have I blush without noticing it and immediately explain.

“What I mean is sleep, literally sleep, nothing more and you’re not allowed inside my room” I explain and run towards my room.

I close my door feeling my heart beats faster. I should be use from those green minded way of boys but I act like an innocent teenager.

Damn this stupid mate bond.

After I calm my nerves I went to the bathroom and take a shower.

I blow dry my hair before going to the bed. After I am done I jump to my bed and hug the pillows.

The bed is so soft, I feel my body relaxed quickly. That’s when I realize how tired I am.

I am about to drift to sleep when suddenly the door in my room opened making me sit in the bed and look at the intruder which is Caden.

“What are you doing here?” I asks him.

“I want to sleep with my mate” he said while closing the door as if it is the normal thing to say in the world.

Will in our world, it is I think. Because after finding your mate not a week or day they already finish the mating process or marking, hence sleeping together in one bed.

“Didn’t I told not enter here?” I asks him feeling my body nervous. This is really weird.

Everything I felt is so weird, everything is new to me and I am not use to this especially if I am not one in control of the situation.

“Well, to be precise, this is not your room. Your room is the one across from this." he said while laying comfortably in the bed.

But his room is the one across from mine. I look at him with furrowed brows.

“It’s your room across from mine” I stated.

He just jump in the bed putting his arms in my waist in the process making me sleep with him.

“Let’s just sleep. The day is to tiring” he said then cuddle in me.

I am facing his bare chest and his chin is just above my head. I calm my nerves first and when I felt that I am relaxed I then erase the thought that we are so close.

Argument can wait tomorrow. I didn’t expect to sleep faster in Caden’s arms. I feel more comfortable.