Chapter 32: Gamma

I wake up from my alarm in my phone. Without opening my eyes I find my phone in the bed side table and turn the alarm off.

After a second I lazily open my eyes to look at the time.  It’s already 5:30. I still need to prepare for the training so even though my body still wants to sleep I make myself leave the bed.

But it looks like my body isn’t the only one preventing me from waking up.

I follow the arms that are in my waist and found out that it is Caden’s arms.

The event last night came in my mind making me fully awake. Even though I need to prepare I keep looking at the sleeping Caden with his strong arms in me.

“Enjoying the view love?” he as suddenly without opening his eyes.

I quickly look away from him and think of an excuse even though it is so obvious.

“Will I am about to wake you up. I need to prepare for the training and I can’t take your arms in me” I said without looking at me.

When I didn’t hear anything from him or any move to remove his arms around I decided to look at him.

I caught him staring at me making me raise my eyebrow at him. What’s wrong with him? Sometimes his just so weird.

“What?” I ask with irritation in my voice which earned a smirk from him. He is now annoying. And I don’t have the time in the world to waste just to have an annoying conversation with him.

I take his hands around me which is now easy and went to the bathroom faster but before I close the door I heard him say.

“Aren’t you a cutie when you’re mad?” he taunted follow by a laughter.

I close the bathroom door with a big sound and strip. I take a shower and everything, and then I remember that I don’t have any clothes with me after I stormed off the bed and went to the bathroom.

Thank goddess there is a towel here to be used to cover my body. I wrap it around my body and open the door just to look outside if Caden is still in the room.

When I didn’t hear any movement I went out in the bathroom towards my luggage.

I bended a little to take my luggage and put it in the table. I am about to start taking clothes when suddenly, arms were warp around my waist making me squeak and turn my body at my back.

Blue eyes greeted my with a smirk in his face.

“Why are you still here?” I ask immediately but when he didn’t answer I continue asking him.

“Aren’t you going to prepare for your work today? Wait do you have work today or other business to take care off? If you don’t have anything to do, then I have, so leav-“

Before I finish my rant, if you can call it rant, he captured my lips with his.

“Your loud” he whispers then takes my lips again.

Our lips move in sync. My leg are about to collapse because of the sensation I feel when he grip my waist making me stay in my place.

He licks my lower lips asking for entrance but I just keep my mouth close and continue kissing him when he suddenly touch my butt taking me squick in surprise making me gasp. He takes that chance to slip his tongue inside my mouth exploring every corner of it. He tastes like mint. Goddess, I can’t get enough of him. He keeps pleasuring me making me moan.

Hearing me moan he starts taking his other hand behind my back while the other was keep in my butt. I lean at him even closer and kiss him deeper.

I am enjoying this moment when suddenly I suddenly realize I am still in my towel and I have a training to take care.

I push him lightly making him look at me. I saw his lip swollen making me blush and lower my gaze.

“What’s wrong?” he asks but I didn’t answer him and push him a little bit more.

When all of the sudden, the towel around me started to loosen. I grab it quickly before it fully fall in the floor. But my breast was already exposed to him. I can feel the heat in my face because of embarassment.

Out of words I take my clothes with me and went to the bathroom to change. After changing I look at my phone it read 5:55. I only have five minutes or the training.

I didn’t look around for Caden if he is still here and run outside my room to the training ground. It is just near the pack house so I arrive in no time.

When I came there, Jason and Luke are also their already. I walk towards them and look around the area. There warriors consist of males. I only spotted two girls.

“What do you usually make them do before training?” I ask Jason when I came near them.

They both look at me. Luke slightly bow his head to greet me and I nodded towards his direction.

“You’re here already” he said and both of them eye me carefully.

“That’s why you not earlier than usual” Luke commented out of nowhere.

“What?” I asks in confusion but when they still didn’t respond to me I look at me seriously.

“What is it this time? I still remember the stunt you do last night” I told them making Luke to look away.

“Morning make out session?” Jason teases making me realize what he meant. But how did he know?

“Your lips are slightly swollen” Luke answer noticing my confuse look at them.

I immediately compose myself before I make myself a laughing stock here.

“Ehem. Let’s just start the training” I said changing the subject.

“Okay” Jason said but his smile is still visible. He even wiggles his brows.

“So there are going to have stretching, then 15 laps around the training ground then sparring” he explains and I nodded.

“Okay before sparring I am going to orient them first to what to aim if they are facing vamps then I will them for Luke for teaching some skills” I said and he nodded.

“Jack!” Jason suddenly called someone.

He have a big muscles but not very big enough. He has a blonde hair. He looks handsome but Caden is more handsome. Wait what? I shouldn’t think of him right now.

“Jack this is Claire, the general of the vampire king and this is Luke his subordinate, everyone this is Jack the pack’s gamma” Jason introduces and we then shake hands.

Jason explained to him the plan were going to do later and he nodded in agreement.

“Well then let’s start. We are also late from the training” he said we agreed.

He takes the warriors attention making them look at us.

“Everyone I want you to meet, Claire, a vampire general and Luke his subordinate” he introduces us.

Me and Luke step forward to make them recognize us.

They all look at us criticizing. I maintain my cold attitude.

“So I think you all know about the upcoming war that includes other rogue wolves and vampire so they are here to help us and teach other skills” he said again.

“I hope you all give them respect that you give to us. That’s all. Start the training routine” he added and everyone start stretching then after they take laps around the ground.