Chapter 12: Location

“Aren’t you scared of me now?” he ask that makes me look at him weirdly.

“You know, now that you learned that I am a werewolf?” he ask but I just shake my head.

“I am not scared of you. When I was little I always want to see a werewolf” I said to him. And it is the truth. My brother always told me that werewolves are bad. If they learned that you’re a vampire they will kill you instantly. But I don’t why but I am not of them.

“Really?” he ask amused and I nod my head.

“Yes, that’s why I’m happy” I said smiling at him.

He smile back at me.

“Well…there is also something I need to tell you” he said and now he looks serious. I waited for his another confession.

“My name is Caden Matheo, the alpha king and your my luna, my mate” he said directly looking at me.

I’m speechless, my mate is not really a regular wolf, his an alpha. And not just an ordinary alpha but an alpha king.

“W-what’s the difference b-between alpha and a-alpha king?” I ask stuttering.

“It means that I am higher than alpha’s . It like a boss of the boss. Something like that” he explained.

“Claire, I know you are still coping up the information that I just told you and I know this is too much for you but…I want you to move in with me. You’re my mate, the luna of the pack, We…I need you” he said but I am still speechless.

I step backward not knowing what to do. I really though he is just a warrior or a regular wolf but an alpha? That’s out of the equation. Now I have a responsibility as the pack’s luna.

“I don’t know Caden. This is too much information. I’m sorry” I said and started to run away but he held my wrist.

He pulled my wrist toward him making me face him. He lifted his hands towards my face to touch me then pulled me into a hug.

After that he holds the back of my head and connects our forehead. I look up at his now that are staring back at me.

We just look at each other, staring each other’s eye until his eyes fall down to my lips. He looks back at me and he saw me staring at him. I slowly nod my head.

I feel his lips pressed against mine. Our lips move in sync. It is slow and full of passion. He breaks it after a moment and make our forehead connected having our nose touch each other.

“I will give you a day to decide if you want to come with me. The day after tomorrow let’s meet up here again. If you don’t wish to be with me don’t come but if you do, I will meet you here” he said and I nod in understanding.

He lead me the way out of the forest after that. I run inside the hotel and close my door after. I cry my heart out knowing that I will broke not only his heart but also mine for the decision I will make.

“I’m sorry Caden, but this is for our own good” I mumble and start to cry again. I fall asleep for crying.

I woke up from the rays of the sun. I forgot to loosen the curtain last night. I think it’s given because of my outburst.

My head snap at the door after I heard someone knock.

“What?” I ask.

“It’s me, William” William answer.

I get up from my bed and walk into the bathroom to do my routine. After I am done I went to the door and open it only to make William fall in the floor.

He may be leaning in my door while waiting and he didn’t notice that the door is opening.

“You take your time very well” he said while helping his own self in standing and start to dusk his self. As if my room if full of dusk.

I growl at him and start to walk inside my room and he also follow after he close the door.

“What is it that you need to disturb me early in the morning?” I ask him.

“Looks like someone wake up in the wrong side of the bed” he said playfully ut I just roll my eyes at him.

“But, seriously, my real purpose of coming here is to inform you that Luke find out a mini headquarters of a rogue in the west side of the town” this information make me look at him and a smile was spread in my face.

“At last, a lead” I said happily that made me stand up from y seat and clap my hands.

“Let’s talk about it while having a breakfast” I said while looking at him.

Might as well get myself busy to forgot about my mate. Damn it I shouldn’t mention it I might start crying.

At that though my mood change but I am grateful that Will didn’t notice it because I am walking ahead of him.

We enter a restaurant and order our food. While waiting William told me how Luke found the place.

“He was having his patrol at night when he saw y---someone and then he start following it but stop when he smell a rogue in his surroundings. That’s when he found a wolf rogue running to the west side that’s why instead of following that someone he choose to follow the rogue” he started and i digest the information.

The town is located in the north side, the forest that I am meeting Ca---him is in the south but I always go to the east side because east side because that part is somewhat leafy.

“Then he saw a someone in a coat talking to a vampire rogues. And you know what is more shocking?” he ask in suspense that made me roll my eyes at him but I just nod.

“It’s---“

“Here’s you order ma’am, sir” the waitress said and serve the food we ordered.

“Thank you” William said to the waitress that made her blush.

“Enjoy your food” she said before leaving. While William, follow his gaze to the waitress now walking in I don’t know.

“You wouldn’t mind telling me what happened next” I said and eat my breakfast.

“Oh right” he said and start to eat also.

“Luke find out that aside from vampire rogue there is also a were rogue involve.

I look at him after what he said.

“Are you sure?” I ask and he nod he’s head.

Now this is weird. A vamp and were rogue helping each other? They are really up to something not very good.