Chapter 35: His Mate

“Luna?” Jack said making Caden pull away from the kiss and look at him.

“Yes, Jack. This woman beside me is not just a vampire trainer being send but also my mate and the rightful luna of this pack” he explained making him look at me with wide eye.

“Luna” he said bowing his head which is awkward for me.

“That’s the reason why my wolf and my body instantly submit. It’s like a pull or urge to follow your order” he explained.

“But I still didn’t accept the title” I said looking at them weirdly.

“Even you accept it or not, once you find the alpha as your mate without knowing of you using authority to others, they will just feel the urge of following your command” Jason explained and Caden nodded in agreement.

I am left speechless.

“But Jack I want you to keep this as a secret first. Claire and me being mate are keeo hidden for now, so I hope you will act like you heard nothing” Caden said to Jack.

“You can trust me with this, Alpha, Luna” he said looking at me and Caden one after the other.

“Just call me Claire, I am still not use of the Luna thing” I said looking at the ground.

“Its fine, sweety. We will wait until you claim you title” Caden said soothing my back by rubbing his hands up and down. I felt somehow relaxed.

“I think you wouldn’t wait for that long alpha. Besides Claire can easily adjust and like it here” Luke said all of the sudden with a small smile in his face which is really rare. It only means that he is sincere.

Ever since I have Luke I feel like a really have a son. He is so supportive.

“Can we just call it a day? It is somewhat a really long day” Luke said making us all agreed to him.

After eating dinner and taking a shower I am ready to sleep not until someone barge in my room again and carelessly jump in my bed.

I look giving him a very mean look.

“What are you doing here again?” I ask him annoyed. All I want to sleep peacefully tonight.

“Well I am sleeping with my beautiful mate” he said smirking.

“Fine” I said defeated and sleep next to him.

“Your room will be losing its purpose if you keep sleeping with me” I said cuddling in him.

Like yesterday he is just wearing a boxer. I think boys always sleep like this. I mean Andrew also sleep with only his boxer. Wait…Luke also.

“Then why don’t we sleep in our room?” he asks making my brows furrow.

“This is my room” I said.

“Nope, my room is your room. It’s like am yours and you’re mine” he said looking down at me while wiggling his eyebrows.

I laugh at his lame pun.

“Just sleep. It may help you think straight”

“Nope, not until you tell me what’s the second reason why you wouldn’t plan on attacking us?” he asks. I can’t really stay away from this huh.

I breathe deeply and before answering. It’s not he will let me sleep if I don’t tell me.

“It’s because you’re my mate. I won’t do anything that can harm or hurt you” I said looking at him.

“So if I’m not your mate your still planning on attacking us?”

“No, from the day I understand my surroundings I find it weird for the vampire and wolves race to fight just because they were enemy for centuries” I said making him smile at me.

“And I promise you also that I will not doing to hurt you” he said kissing the top of my head.

We both fall asleep that night in each other’s embrace.

It’s been three days since me and Luke are here and so far since the truce there is no rogue attack which is weird.

I think there is something wrong about it. Actually it is nice that there is no attack that is happening but it is also troublesome. It means that maybe they are planning something.

I am currently in the training field watching the wolves more faster for their daily routine.

Jack also told me that Wendy will join the training today and if I think of it now Saturday, means no school.

I am looking around and then I notice that Luke is very late. Yesterday when Jack told us that Wendy will join the training today he looks like his on edge.

A minute later a girl with a blonde long wavy hair come towards us. Jack greeted her when she came towards us.

“Glad you can make it Wend” he said and she smiled back.

“Of course, after I heard that we have someone new to train us I am excited” she said and you can deduce to the way she speak that she I so excited.

“It must be you” she said looking at me.

I look at her in my calm and fix face then nodded.

“Her name is Claire, she’s the general of the vampires, Claire this is Wendy, the youngest warrior” he introduces us and we both shake our hands.

“I am looking forward training with you” she said and I nodded at her.

“Same here, I heard many good things about you” I said and give her a warm smile.

“I am sorry I’m late by the way” she said scratching the back of her head.

“No need to worry” Jack said and oriented her about the training that is taking place, after that she join others.

While looking at her, she looks like Luke, innocent but devil. She has this round baby face.  She looks shorter but has a long legs and looking at her performance she looks mature and serious unlike earlier that she look shy and aloof.

After their morning routine, Luke is still not here. He must block the telepathy because I can’t contact him.

The lady that we ask to look at him in his room said his not there. Where would that guy go?

“All right everyone proceed to the sparring” I said and they all went to their partner.

I went to Wendy and told her that I want to test if what they said to me was real.

“My pleasure” she said.

We were both in our fighting stance. We both attack each other in the same time when all of the sudden she stop midway, curious of why I stop my momentum before I can hit her.

I look at her curiously. Her eyes turned from sky blue to light brown. She lifted her head like she’s smelling something. And when she look around I saw where her gaze stopped.

On the spot where I came from earlier stood Luke looking lost in the moment also looking at Wendy.

I look at them back in forth and put piece by piece together.

“You’re really my son”

I told him through telepathy which I think he forgot to close to block me making him turn his gaze on me.