Chapter 19: He's Here

The chief of the North America Arrive first to arrive together with his mate and second in command.

“Please meet Claire, my fiancée” Andrew said introducing me to them.

“It’s our pleasure to meet our future queen, my name is Alex Cross the chief of the South America, this is my wife, Stacy and my second in command Daemon White” Chief Andrew also introducing his companion.

After a while the Chief of the Africa, chief Ade Adanya with his second in command Chidi Dakarai. Then chief Xander Luis with his second in command Eryk Emilio from Europe.

The chief from Asia came after minute together with his mate and second in command. Chief Hiromi Ichiro and his wife Aika and his second in command Kenji Kiran.

Then the chief from Australia, chief Henry Thomas and his wife Ava with his second in command James Hunter.

They were all assisted in their own rooms in the second floor. The first floor consist of kitchen and dining room, living room,  meeting hall, and a ballroom which is connected to the garden for events and of course the library.

The second floor consists of guest rooms while in the third floor is the rooms for the other vamps that is staying in the palace, and in the fourth floor is where you can found the rooms for a royal and second in command. There is also a special room for the general of the warriors. You can also found Andrew’s office in fourth floor.

But I choose to stay in my real room which is for royal.

Andrew insisted to tour the visitors in the palace while waiting for the werewolves.

A short while three black limousine came and the alphas came outside. After witnessing this I immediately went to Miku’s room and close the room quickly that made her look at me.

“What are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be down there talking with the guest?” she ask but I didn’t mind her.

I keep pacing in her room. His here. In the palace. In the first floor.

“Now I get it. You hiding from your mate” she said putting Ken down in his crib.

That kid is really cute and nice. He didn’t cry often and he is always smiling when his awake.

“Come here” she said waving her hand to come towards here.

When notice that I don’t have any plan to come to her she walks to me instead and walk behind my back pushing me in front of here mirror.

“We are going to make you mate drool for you” she said and make me sit.

I am protesting not to but I can’t shout because Ken is sleeping. That kid may not often cry but when he start to cry he is so annoying and loud.

After a minute I just agree to her taking my defeat. She applied a light make up a blush on then a very red lipstick.

Then she curl the end of my hair and clean the unknown mess in my dress.

“There perfect” she said with a wide smile.

I look at the mirror again and take in my appearance. And what I notice most is the red lipstick. As much as possible I don’t apply dark make up but upon looking at my lips, I look pretty good I think.

It really complimented my white skin. We were both startle when a knock was heard in the door.

“Come in” Miku answer and Luke together with Brent came in.

William, Luke, Brent and Michael were already aware of the real situation. But like we told them it is a secret and they should act like it’s nothing.

“Your highness, King Andrew want your presence. And Queen Miku please also come down, lunch is going to be serve” Luke said.

“Okay were, coming. Thank you for informing” Miku said not leaving an option for me to talk.

“Are the two of you going to guard Ken?” I ask them when we came in front of them and they both nodded.

Miku walk first then I followed. I am about to passed Brent when he whisper to me.

“Be careful, the alpha looks like he is going to wage a war. He looks really mad when he meet King Andrew” Brent informs me making me look at him.

“Really?” I ask in disbelief.

Brent and Luke nodded in the same time.

“Claire, let’s go” Miku called me stopping for asking me any details but I think this two already know what I am about to ask.

“You will understand once you get there” Luke said and I nod.

I walk beside Miku linking her arms in mine.

As we walk downstairs all eyes were on us. Miku let go of my hand and let me go downstairs alone.

I didn’t dare to look up even though I know that he is looking at me intently.

“Princess” someone called then Andrew is on my sight smiling at me before getting my hand and putting it in his arms.

I look at Miku and saw her wink at me before going to the dining room. I then bring my gaze to the visitors that newly came.

“Everyone, meet my fiancée, Claire” Andrew said and one by one the alphas introduces their selves and their companions. Some have their lunas.

“I am alpha Adrian Reed, my beta Jayson Ralph and we are from South America”

“Alpha from Europe, Alpha Oliver, this is my luna Autumn and my beta Leon”

“It’s a pleasure to meet you I am alpha Aren from Africa and this is my beta Adeben”

“Alpha Max Oscar from Australia and this is my beta Archer”

“Alpha Diangxin from Asia, this is my luna Helen and my beta Jin”

I greeted them back but when it comes to the alpha king everyone went silent. I didn’t dare to even look at his eyes or in his way.

Andrew might notice my uneasiness and the awkward atmosphere that is starting to rise up when the beta spoke.

“I am Jason West, the beta and this is Caden Matheo the alpha king” he said motioning to his alpha. I nod and smile at him.

I raise my hand for a shake and he did the same. When we are about to touch each other’s hand a growl was heard from the alpha king that is why I retreated my hand immediately and look at him.

Which is a very wrong move, because he is already looking at me. His eye’s turning into gold which I bet his wolf’s eye color.

“What’s wrong Alpha Caden” Andrew ask not minding the danger and he look like he is enjoying the situation.

I look away from Caden and look at my brother. Does he already know that Caden is my mate? How?