Chapter 33: Training with Wolves

As I observe them, the two girls can’t be underestimated.

“Who are those two?” I ask Jack beside me pertaining to the girls.

“That’s Jessica, the short hair while the one with wavy hair is Athena” Jack said pointing at them.

Athena is leading the run while Jess was just behind her back.

“Why there’s only two of them?” Luke ask, I think those girls also take his attention.

“They are three of them actually, her name is Wendy. Sadly she can’t join today’s training because she still goes to school. She’s about to graduate this year in her senior year. She’s the pride of the warriors. She may be young but she’s strong” he explains and I nodded.

“Wendy started training when she’s just eight years old. That time her dad didn’t really want her to have something to do with the warriors but later on her father supported her. After having a spot in the warriors those two also join the warriors” Jason added.

Now I am intrigued with this Wendy girl.

After their routine Jack again called their attention that’s when I step up and with Luke behind me.

I first teach them the basics and easiest way to kill a vampire. Using Luke to demonstrate.

After that Luke tough them skills. The beta and the gamma was just observing the whole thing.

“Aren’t you going to help Luke?” Jason ask suddenly making Jack also look at me. I just shrug my shoulder before answering.

“This is my role. Watching them the training then comment about the wrong things they do” I said.

“So just basically watch? Wow. How did you even get your position? And the top of it what did you do with your king just to have your position?” he ask me making Jack nodded in agreement.

I snap out of Jason’s question. My hands balled into fist. How dare him judge me.

“Are you implying that I just get my spot as a general because of a connection? That I am weak?” I ask not looking at him.

“You can say that” he answer.

As if Luke heard what we are talking about looking at us looking pale.

After hearing Jason’s answer I feel my eyes turned into red and all I see is red. I try know I need to calm down but I can’t. Call me everything but not weak.

As if feeling my aura Jason and Jack started to move away from me. Making others stop from their trainings.

Luke run towards me sensing the aura I am emitting.

“Claire” he called me.

I didn’t answer him. I am focusing not to hurt anyone. I need to learn how to control my anger.

“Damn it. You can’t really shut your mouth sometimes you know” Luke said looking pissed at Jason who looks clueless.

Every warriors are in defence mode. But I don’t care, all I could see right now is the flashes of my parents being killed because of me.

“What’s happening to her?” Jack asks.

“Control yourself” Luke said looking at me.

I need to let go of this anger. As if sensing what I need Luke look around and saw a very big tree.

“There” he pointed, and without hesitation and stand in front of this very big tree. It also have a large trunk.

Then without a second I punch the letting my anger go. I punch twice with so much force and after hitting the tree twice the tree fall down making everyone gasp.

Feeling my anger faded I face them again with a very serious face.

“Would you like to help me demonstrate a proper fighting Jason?” I ask the beta making the wolves growl in disapproval of the way I called him.

“S-sure. I mean sure” he said after he fix his stuttering voice.

“Just who the hell is she?”

“She’s so disrespectful”

“She might not remember where she is”

“Does she think he scares Beta Jason after making that tree fall?”

“Bitch”

“Quite” Jason told them making them stop whispering which is obviously not a whisper anymore.

“It’s good idea” Jason said and lead me the way to the center of the training ground.

“So how do you start fighting?” I ask without caring the crowd surrounding us. Luke and Jack are in front of the crowd of course.

“Because you’re not a vampire, I think the only rule that is suitable for the both of you is to not kill each other and fight barehanded” Jack interfere but just nodded my head in agreement.

Jason start to take off his shirt showing his tone body.

“I am just going to go easy on you. I don’t want to be dead after this” he said laughing.

“Please don’t. Fight with all your strength. Besides this will be served of payback from last night” I said with a smirk.

“Save me from him after this then” he said and I nodded.

With Jacks signal of starting the fight, Jason charged at me.

He keeps punching me but I keep blocking me. When I see an opportunity I kick his side making him groan in pain.

He stands immediately and attacks me again. This time I take his wrist and twisted it in his back. He uses his other but I quickly take it and also twisted at his back.

I didn’t notice his feet that kick my ankles making me out of balance but quickly regain it. I jump away from him.

“Your good. I think I really need to be serious” he said. He’s jolly features then turned into a serious one.

We keep attacking each other. I am starting to get bored with this fight. Will aside from the exchanging of blows from one another, Jason hit me barely.

I heaved a sign and I think Luke notice it he covers his mouth with his hands stopping himself from laughing.

“Change in you wolf already” I said in boredom gaining a smirk from him.

“I am about to do that” he said then jump towards me and turn into a wolf in mid air.

His about to tackle me down but I quickly dodge but I think I  am not fast enough when I feel his claws from my back.

I think he also was taken aback from his action when he saw the blood from my back that's now I know, is flowing.

The crowd started cheering their beta.

“Nice” I said and then run towards him but he’s quick to pounce at me having another claw mark but not deep enough.

His more faster than earlier. And I am now enoying.

“Finish it already” I heard Luke said through telepathy making me smirk.

I stand still in my position making Jason’s wolf look at me confuse. But not a minute after I punch him in his snout then give another punch on his body making him fall in the ground.

I pin him in the ground his wolf snarling at me keep clawing at me but he still can’t even touch me.

“Submit” I order with a authority in my voice making his wolf show his neck at me.

I get off from him and look at everyone in shock.

Everyone was showing their neck at me except to Luke. When he saw me looking at him he slightly bow his head a smirk in his voice. Looks like not only Jason is affected by that but also others. But why?

I then feel Jason’s wolf on my side. I look at him and saw, respect in it’s eyes.