Chapter 16: In-Charge

We didn't notice the time because first of all it is dark here in the room but not too dark when someone take our attention.

"Your highness, King Andrew wanted your presence in his office right now" she said that make me growl.

"What did he need this time?" I ask but the maid.

"I don't know" she answers. I just heave a sign and stood up.

"Well, see you around Miku-chan" she just nodded her head and I make my way to Andrew's office.

As I past the hallway the sunset illuminated the hallway. I stop for a minute and look outside. The sky is surrounded by the orange color. The birds and flying back to their own houses.

After admiring the nature's beauty I start to walk again.

Not minding to knock I just came inside the room seeing my dear brother busy with those pile of papers.

"You called?" I ask walking toward him after I close the door.

He look up at me and set aside the paper his holding. Placing his chin above his intertwine fingers.

"You need to look over the palace. Make sure that everything is fine. I am leaving tomorrow with Logan and William. The alpha king said that we are welcome to come" he explain but I just scoff.

"Welcome my ass" after saying that I get a deadly stare from him.

"You better make sure that everything is fine until I came back or you better say good bye to your position being the warriors general" he said making me look at him with wide eyes.

"You can't do that" I said slamming his table.

"Yes I can do that" he answers dusting his suite.

I give him a glare but he just shrugs his shoulders and start doing his paper work.

"Fine just tell me what to do. And how many day is your absent" I ask defeated. I can't really do what I wish with him if he really has the final look in his eyes before this conversation even start.

Nice plan bro. Tsk.

"I am out for a week so be a good girl okay?" he said and I nodded.

We spent our time in his office, me learning what to do while he is gone. I never got engage in any paper work involving about vamps but I handle few when I am hiding and working in the company.

Andrew just order a maid to serve our dinner here in his office, that is why while eating, Andrew can't still stop his mouth explaining.

"Can't you just explain it later? This is why being royal suck" I said devouring the food in my mouth.

Instead of a death glare Andrew just laugh at me. He knows how to piss me off and that is about the works of a royal, handling papers, long boring meetings and a boring party.

I hate parties but I love the foods in there.

After explain everything to do I exited his office and went to my room. I just change my clothes and then I grab a pillow and went to Andrew's room.

After the engagement party we decided to sleep in one room to look like we are really a couple.

It doesn't matter to me because when I am really feeling down or something I went to Andrew's room for comfort.

As I open the door I saw him naked and only a towel is wrap in his waist, water is still dripping from his body. With those toned body many girl vamps fall for him.

He also has many audience when he is training and he enjoy it very well.

I didn't mind him as I throw my pillow in his bed followed by me jumping in his bed and not a minute after I am succumbed by darkness.

~*~**~*~

I am now currently in Andrew's office doing paper works. I don't understand how that guy stands this kind of work. It has been three days after Andrew leave.

I am just reading, writing, marking or highlighting and signing papers.

This is making me crazy. I growl loudly out of frustration.

I need to do something to make me out of this stupid thing before I am going to be crazy for real.

That's when I thought of having a training with the warriors. Because William is not present and I am a bit busy, Luke is now in charge for the training of the warriors.

I went to my room and change into a sports bra and a yoga pants. Time for training.

As I went into the field I bump into Miku.

"Hey Miku" I greeted and she greeted me back.

Her gaze went to my body but I don't feel any discomfort. I don't want to brag but I have a good body with curves. I just get this from trainings that is why.

"Training?" she ask and I just nod.

"Want to watch? Or do you want to train?" I ask her.

"Can I? But I don't know anything"

"Of course you do and beside you know karate so its fine" I encourage and she nod her head making me smile.

I link my arms in hers and we both went to the training ground.

I didn't do background research about her. During our time in the theatre room she told me about it.

And beside I want her to be open to me.

We arrive at the training ground and everyone stop in their tracks to look at us before bowing their head.

"Fancy weather we have, right?" I ask them and they already know what I mean about it.

"I want everyone to in the training ground for 30 laps and after that start to spar" I order and they all start running.

Miku was about to do what I have told when I hold her arms stopping her making her look at me with her confuse eyes.

"You won't be with them, actually I just want to be here so that I can have someone to talk to" I said while scratching the back of my neck.

"Oh, sure" she smile at me which I also return.

We both watch the progress of the warriors but I also give orders to others. I also join the sparring which Miku suggested and we both find a pair and start to spar.

Doing training makes me really relieve. It's like it is my pill for my stress.