Chapter 29: New Environment

“Mill, show Luke his room, Claire follow me” Caden order and I oblige.

I cannot just talk back here because here, I am nothing but a guess same goes with Luke.

But I am going to make sure that no one insults us here. I am going to put them in their rightful places.

“You’re staying here” Caden said opening a door.

He help me put my luggage inside the room and I look around. Everything is perfect and beautiful expect of the color, pitch.

I don’t know but I hate that color. When Caden notice I am looking at the color with furrow eye brows he ask.

“Don’t you like it?”

“Everything’s nice, but I don’t like the color. But it’s fine, it can’t kill me. And I am just staying here for a month or so until the so called war happened."

I said and started to walk to a door which I presume the bathroom when all of the sudden an arm were in wrap in my waist.

“Don’t you want to stay with me?” he ask, burying his face in my neck, at the same time taking in my scent.

“I don’t know” I whisper but I know he heard it.

“What’s your favourite color anyway?” he ask changing the subject when he notice that I am not comfortable in that subject and I think we need time to think about those things.

“I prefer dark colors” I said looking at him through my shoulders.

His face just an inch with mine. Just one move and were going to kiss. His looks trailed down from my eyes to my lips and I did the same.

He started to lean forward and I also started to close my eyes waiting for his lips to touch mine.

“Alpha, Luna”

We immediately move away from each other but not too far and look at the door.

And there stood, Jason with Luke at his side.

“I told you to come later” Luke told Jason but he just laugh at him and started to mess his hair.

I walk towards them and stop Jason messing Luke’s hair.

“Hey” I said pulling Luke in my side.

“What?” he ask

“I am the only one to do that” I said look at him angrily.

A growl was erupted in the room and I am  cage in a very strong arms.

“I think you can’t now” Luke said making everyone look at him.

I started to puch Caden away but we wouldn’t budge. 

“Let me go” I said.

“You don’t need to feel threatened at me alpha, Claire is like my big sister or mother to me. After all she’s the one who turned me into who I am now” he said but that doesn’t let Caden to let me go.

“Possessive much?” he taunt making me look at him and back to Caden who is glaring at Luke.

“Stop glaring at my baby Luke” I said smacking his chest. I can feel his hard abs against his shirt.

“Baby?” Jason and Caden asks in unison.

“Yes, he is. Look at him, isn’t he look adorable?” I ask looking at Luke who just rolled his eyes.

“Hey, don’t you just roll your eyes to your mother” I said or more like lecturing him.

“This is confusing” Jason said grabbing his hair as if his crazy.

“You adopted a son?” Caden ask looking at me.

“No, but I take care like his my son. I raise him. His with me ever since his sixteen then I turned him into a vampire after graduating collage” I explained.

“You two just look like a siblings” Jason said pointing me and Luke.

Yeah that’s right. We really look like just a sibling not a mother and son figure.

“It’s because we don’t old” I said pointing the obvious that we vampire don’t age.

“How old are you anyway?” he ask but I just look at him with a hint that I don’t want to answer.

“100? 200?3-“before he could even finish what he said I slip my body to Caden because he loosened his hold on me but immediately hold me back.

“One thing you should learn about us, is not asking what is are real age” Luke said leaving the room followed by Jason.

After that incident Jason ask questions with caution.

Because of some pack business Caden should need to take care, Jason decided to tour us inside the pack.

The wolves were wary at us because obviously, there is a vamps in their pack. But Jason told them that were safe and bring no harm in the pack. But that doesn’t satisfy them.

Like I care anyway. The last thing I need from this pack is their acceptance. Whether they like it or not they should learn for our presences.

Jason also told us while touring the whole pack of the schedule of their training. And of course because the reason why we are here is to help them to train so we should obviously know that.

And to make the excuse more reliable, Caden will also send a best warrior in the palace to train also our warrior. It’s like vice versa. Besides this could also help us.

We came to a mini playground in the pack. Kids were playing around. I look around the kids watching them play. I really enjoy the view of kids playing around.

They are so cute and innocent. They are also full of energy. I smile while looking at them when I notice a little boy in a far corner of the playground looking around to the other kids while holding his robot toy.

He seems alone. I then notice a group of boys came around the little boy. Even though I am not going to use my enhance hearing I know those kids are insulting him base on his facial expression.

I look around and there is only kids in the playground. No parents are even around but there is still some guards to look after the kids.

I didn’t think twice and went inside the playground not removing my gaze from those kids. The thing I really hate the most is insulting others, especially kids insulting someone. They may be cute but they can’t get away from their wrong doings.

Kids started to look at my way and some run around making sure they will not get in my way. I think they feel my aura and of course my smell.

When I came near the boys I heard them saying hurtful words. And from what I just heard it is about her single mother.

“Does your parents even told you not to insult and look down at others?” I ask coldly making the four boys look at me.