Epilogue

Love is a greatest thing you can ever have. Although it may be the reason of your downfall or success. Either way, it is you who choose what can love makes you.

But you should think if the love you have for someone is worth it or not. And I can say that giving my mate a chance is the best decision I have ever made.

A month after the war, I pass down the throne to Andrew, officially. So it means that I am not the heiress anymore.

After that he kick me out of the palace, throwing me here in the pack house saying I should stay with my mate.

Luke and Wendy also make it known to everyone that they are mate, hence making Wendy pack it’s things and went to the palace which warmly welcome her.

Everything is now back to normal. The rogues were given second chances, but to those who are really and willingly wanted to change and for those not, they reside in the dungeon. But of course to their specific dungeon. Like if you’re a vamp then in the palace dungeon and if you’re a wolf in the packs dungeon.

After three months when everything was back to normal, Caden and I get married as what my brother wants to make the truce of the two race official.

Of course everyone agreed to do that. As it is what their have been king told.

I was also given the title as the Luna of the pack.

Everything is now going back to normal. But not like as what it seems before because of the changes after the union of two races.

There is also this school made for the races to interact and know each other, erasing the fear.

Elizabeth was very glad hearing the news of that school. I just don’t know about Steve. He doesn’t said anything about my relationship to his son, but as what Eli told me, he is fine and happy with it knowing no more fear can be made to the next generation.

I came back to reality from my reminisce when I felt an arm around my waist and by the sparks that I felt I knew it is Caden.

“What are you thinking” he ask near my ears making me shiver. That part doesn’t change every time his near me.

“I am just thinking about everything we have been through. I know there is going to happen in the future, I don’t know when and what but we all know that there is no happily ever after. It is just as sign for the thing that it just started” I said caressing his arm around me.

“As long as were together I know we can survive it” he said kissing my cheek making me smile

“I know and don’t regret every single thing after giving us a chance” I said facing him and planting a soft kiss in his lips.

“Let’s go inside, it’s getting cold out here and you need a long sleep as it is good for the baby” he said caressing my belly making me smile.

He lead me inside and tuck me in bed with him beside me.

“I love you Claire” he said kissing my forehead.

“I love you too”

“Mate”