Chapter 46: The Rival Came In Town

“That’s so funny”

I am so irritated right now. It has been two days since my brother visited me. And yesterday, a bitch in the name of Cresilda Maze came.

She keeps coming dangerously closer to Caden every time his around. And not to mention her caressing Caden’s arms.

I should be the only one doing that to him and no one else.

She is Caden and Jason’s childhood friend. She has a long blonde hair, full make-up with a really bloody red lips. Unlike me she has a perfect body, with everything in their right places.

I stand from my sit and went to the training ground. I am so annoyed at her first. I don’t really like her but I need to be somewhat civilized to her because she is Caden’s friend.

I seat in the ground with a big huff and look at the pack warriors having their training. Learning that they all look at me with weird stares I glare at them.

“What? You want to spar with me?” I ask irritated and when they didn’t answer me I stand up and went near them.

“Fine, I will give it to you” I said and look around them, some looking nervous, while others were curious. I don’t know why.

“Who wants to fight against me first?” I asks them looking around and I am about to start getting angry again when all of the sudden a man raise his hands.

“Me” he said bravely making me smirk. He’s more taller than me, but not more taller than Caden, that jerk. Having to think about him makes me more mad. How dare he just let that slut touch him?

He has a mate for goddess sake.

“I hope you train them very well Luke to fight against me” I said smirking.

“I think you should calm down first, you don’t want to shed a blood here right?” he said crossing his arms.

“Don’t worry, I won’t” I said and turn my gaze back to the guy I am against with.

“What’s your name brave warrior?” I asks.

“Niel” he answer.

“Alright Niel, show me what you got”

He started to lift his shirt off his body and toss it away. Everyone make a circle surrounding us.

“The first one to submit lose” Wendy said. She is with other girl warriors.

The battle start and before he can change into his wolf form I attack him and kick his stomach with my knee.

I then twisted his arms in his back making him hiss in pain. He use his other arms to attack me but I twisted his arms more making him kneel in the ground. I let it go and walk in front of him.

“Is that all you got?” I said with my voice lace of mockery. He stand from the ground and attack me again.

“You think you’re so that good after you make our beta submit? Well you think wrong because we still have our alpha. Especially now he has his mate” he said while throwing punches at me.

“Mate who?” I ask. They didn’t know Caden already find his mate which is me. So how could he say something like that.

“Luna Cresilda” he said with a smirk taking me by surprise. And with those momentum I lose my focus making him punch me in my face.

I quickly move backwards away from him spiting the blood in my mouth.

“That bitch is your luna?” I ask and laugh as if I’m crazy. I then saw everyone’s face turned black from the choice of words I use to describe her.

“You’re the bitch. How dare you call our luna like that” he spat and turned into his wolf attacking me.

Everyone shout his name to cheer him up but it just make me more angry.

I lunge at him and I felt my eyes turned red. Caden is mine. He is my mate. I don’t know where I felt this sudden urge to see blood. I am so full right now.
“Claire stop it you’re going to kill him!” I heard someone shout but I keep attacking this guy.

“Submit now” I said full of authority and I know his trying to control his  wolf to not submit to me.

“What are you doing you’re killing him, you blood sucker” I heard from the most irritating voice I heard since yesterday.

Turing my blood color eyes and sprint towards her and hold her neck.

Everyone gasp from my action.

“Claire stop it”

“Put her down, Claire”

I heard someone says but I didn’t mind them. My focus is in this girl. She keep punching my hand to let her go but the more she resist the tighter my grip become.

I then felt a hand taking my grip away from her. And when he succeed the bitch fall in the ground catching her breath.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?!” the guy said and from the voice itself I learn that it’s Caden.

The bitch stand from the ground and quickly makes her way behind Caden and holds his arms.

“She’s trying to kill me, Den. I told you bringing a vampire in the pack is dangerous even though there is a truce” she said while still catching her breath and I can see the tears starting to form in her eyes.

“Claire, tell me why did you do it?” Caden asks seeing his eyes clearing on fire.

“You’re mad” I stated not minding his question.

“Of course I am. Since yesterday Cres arrive you’re on edge, you keep being a bitch to her. Not to mention what you also did to her yesterday” he said angrily.

So he really thought that it’s me who’s in wrong yesterday. Well yesterday afternoon I am in the kitchen looking for snacks when she went also inside and started showing her true color until she throws the bowl of food in my face. Not to mention that part where she slap me because I should stay away from his mate, which is mine making me mad.

I am controlling my anger towards her that time that I didn’t notice her scratching her arms and Caden went inside the kitchen where I am about to slap her too. He thinks I am at fault.

“So you believe in her than me” I said and huff.

“Of course, I saw what you about to do to her. You even scratch her and now you almost kill my pack member”

“He’s disrespecting me!” I shouted and pointed to him.

“What’s happening to you? You’re not like this”

I started to feel defeated. First he didn’t trust me, his mate. And now he thinks I am somewhat crazy?

“So you really don’t trust me?” I said sarcastically.

“Who do you think you are to be trusted? You’re a vampire” the bitch said from behind Caden and making everyone agree, of course aside from Luke, Jason, Jack and Wendy who knows who really I am.

“Yeah, I am just a freaking vampire who is tasks to train this wolves and I am nothing more” I said looking seriously at Caden with my hands balled into fist.

I saw his eyes staring to look soft at me. He is about to touch me when I step backwards.

“Tell me alpha Caden, do you still need our help or would you like to send us back to where we truly belong?”