Chapter 13: Scout

After breakfast I contacted Luke, Michael and Brent to meet up at the temporary headquarters we made.

I am still thinking how they are able to help each other? Aside from the disturbance that is still happening between a vampire and a werewolf they are a rogue.

They have a pride. They can’t just follow someone’s rule or order. So how did it happen?

“Your highness were here” William said that makes me look at him.

“Stop calling me that” I glare at him and sat in the fallen tree and think again.

If this is not stop we are really in a big trouble.

“Sorry” William said looking down at the ground. Looks like submitting to me.

“It’s fine and I am also sorry. It’ just, the situation is not really the time for jokes” I said at him.

“I know, you’re just so stress this past few weeks. I know that you miss the king so much” he said that made me glare at him but he just laugh.

“Don’t you miss the king?” he ask.

“Of course I miss him” I answer and look at the sky.

I just want to go home and be with him. I want to feel his comforting arms. With his comforting words. Ever since we lost our parents he became one just for me. That’s why I am use at his company.

That is how close we are.

“They are here” William said bringing me back to the reality.

“Let’s start to plan up” I order and they all nodded.

“Luke, how many were and vamps did you saw?” I ask him and think for a second.

“The vampire are twenty or so same with the werewolves” he answer and I nod.

“Any idea for the one you saw talking to the were and vamps?” I ask but he just shake his head.

“I’m sorry your highness but that guy hide his/her identity very well” he answer.

We both fall in silence before William ask something that we should known right now.

“What did you heard that guy said?” he ask.

“He said that we should prepare for an attacks” he said.

“Oh before I forgot he also mention something like, a meeting this night” he added.

“That’s it. We will scout them tonight and learn what they are planning to do” I said but quickly interrupted by William so I glare at him that made him gulp.

That’s right be afraid of me you asshole.

“But general, the king said that we shouldn’t do anything. If we found the mastermind we will came back and report immediately” with his body shaking he said.

“Well, we are just scouting them. And beside we still don’t know the name of their true leader. All we know is that the wolves and vampire are working for each other. That’s all. But after this we will go home” I said with an authority in my voice.

“Yes, ma’am” they all answer in unison and I nod at them.

“Well then, we are going to meet each other here at night. Luke did that guy also mention a time?” I ask but in my dismay he shake his head ‘no’.

“Well then we are going to meet here at seven and start to scout them afterwards. I don’t want anyone to be late understand?”

“Yes, ma’am”

After the meeting I dismissed them and we all get back in our post.

I went inside my room and plan for anything that might happen while we scout them.

As the time hit six forty I stand up from my seat and went to my door to go to the forest.

As I open the door William as startle as he saw me opening the door. His hand hanging in the air ready to knock in my door. I smirk at him.

“Nice timing. Let’s go” I said and he nod.

We went outside the hotel and went to the meeting area. And just like expected the three was still not here.

They didn’t really know the word being early or it is just me and William. Well William trained me after all but it’s just three years and after that I am trained I camp for warriors.

And William being my first teacher, I am use to being early because he is also. He prefer to wait than waited.

Exactly seven the three boys came and we start the operation scout the area of the rogues.

Luke lead the way as he know the location. We walk slowly not to make a sound that can attract our enemies.

As we arrive at the location we positioned ourselves in the trees. William and Brent were under the tree where I hide whereas, Luke was in the tree in my left side an Michael to my right side of the tree.

I conceal my smell a little just to make sure they won’t able to smell us. While other’s use a masking spray in their body.

We are scouting them for an hour and I am started to get bored by those rogues that just walking out while other’s are making out. I feel like puking seeing them.

When I am about to get down a guy with a cape appear and they all bowed their head at his direction.

So this is their leader huh.

They started to sit while the one in the cape walk’s in the center.

“Tomorrow night, vampires are going to raid the alpha king’s pack. You better make sure that in this attack those wolves will blame the vampires. And when a war broke between them, our next plan will follow”

“You better make sure that you make big casualties. After the attack here another attack will occur in the vampire king’s palace” He explain and I choose not to listen to other things he said.

All I know is that he wanted the vamps and weres to fight. If that will happen, were both sides were in big casualties that will be the time they will attack.

Were doomed.

“Let’s retreat for now and have a plan for tomorrow” I told them using telepathy.

We are moving out easily when a frog decided to hop in my shoes that makes me scream.

Everyone in their little camp went to our direction.

“Run!” I said.

We can fight them but Andrew said if possible no fighting. Speaking of a kill joy.

When I saw someone who is running really fast all I can said is fuck that no fighting.

I stop in my track that made my subordinates confuse.

“Continue escaping, I’ll catch you up” I order and they all nod.

I run towards the vamp that is coming near to us and punch hi stomach.

He clutch his stomach and that’s the time I kick him in his head making him roll in the ground making other’s roll with him. But a were jump towards me. Using my super speed and also jump towards him and punch his snout making him fall to the ground pinning his comrades.

When I saw that others start to catch up and kick the trees blocking the way.

Using my super speed again made it to catch up with others.

“To the headquarters” I order and the nod.