Chapter 28: Moon Pack

We are currently in Andrew’s office for the final meeting between Caden and Andrew.

Yesterday night the truce was at last, made.

They l just agree. Then after that some of the alphas and chiefs wen to their own places while others stay for a while.

“So did you choose who will come with you?” Andrew ask pertaining, to me.

Inside the office aside from Andrew and Caden were; Logan, Jason, Miku, Luke Michael, Brent and William.

Brent and Michael are the guards of Miku that my dear brother appointed himself.

“Yeah, I’ll bring Luke” I said looking at the youngest and the cutest.

Everyone look at him and Andrew eye him then nodded.

“Why not me?” William ask, or more like whine all of the sudden.

I look at him and rolled my eyes.

“Simple, you can’t shut your mouth up” I said making sure that I emphasize each word.

“And he can?” he whine again and pointed to Luke who is very silent and innocent looking. But even though he looks innocent his the strongest after William.

Of course he should be. Not to mention I train him personally.

“Do you want me to answer that?” I ask eyeing him, making him pout.

Miku and Logan, snicker at William’s attitude.

“Why need someone to tag along?” Caden ask all of the sudden.

“Simple, because I want to make sure that Claire is safe. Even though their a truce between us we can’t still guarantee her full safety” Andrew said while shrugging his shoulders like it’s a normal matter.

I saw Caden’s hands turned into fist.

“Are you saying that my mate is not safe with me?” he ask eyeing my brother. Oh no not again.

Can’t this two talk without fighting? How did they even agreed on this meeting with other leaders for the form of truce?

“I didn’t say that. You say that” Andrew said calmly, but I know deep inside he really enjoy this.

“Okay stop” I said while massaging my nose bridge.

“But---“

I look at Andrew like saying, talk-or-your-dead-look. And I think it works because he immediately shut his mouth

“When are we leaving?” I ask, this time looking at Caden.

“Tomorrow” he said and look at me with his soft eyes. Those eyes that make me fall for him, and the reason of our mate bond.

I don’t know for how long we just look for each other, and if it’s not because of Jason’s fake cough we might still look for too long.

“I think you should need to pack luna” Jason said and smile at me but my brows creased at what he said.

“I am not your luna” I said with a huff making Caden growl.

“Your Caden’s mate, and Caden is the alpha so basically you’re the luna” he explained as if I am a child not to understand.

“I still didn’t accept that title” I said standing up.

“I’m going to pack my things, see you later” I added and start to leave.

“I’ll go help you” Miku offered and run towards me.

Later that day I am ready to go. My clothes and other necessities were pack. Miku and I decided to have a sleep over because like what she said, were not going to see each other for so long.

But of course before sleeping we have a girl talk. Like me giving her a warning about those bitches, telling her to stand on her own and learn to fight back.

And he also give me a gift and told me to use it when I am in Caden’s pack. I still didn’t know what is inside of me.

We sleep soundly that night and wake up early because our flight back to NY is early in the morning.

We didn’t even have a proper breakfast but Caden told me that we can get breakfast in the plane.

We leave the palace around seven in the morning. I am so thankful that Andrew stop bickering the same warning about me.

I love having a protective brother but not an obsess one. He acts like my boyfriend, sometime he acts like dad, but he is to much than dad. So strict.

We boarded in the plane. I sit beside the window and Caden sit next to me. This is a private plane actually. Perks of being one of the well-known billionaire.

He may be an alpha king but also he is well known because of his contributes and companies.

Not to mention that when it comes to money, they over power us.

The plane started flying and I just keep my eyes outside the window. I still feel sleepy.

“Tired?” Caden ask making me look at him. He looks concern. I give him a small smile and nodded.

He tap his shoulder making loo at him.

“You can use my shoulders to sleep on” he said giving me a full smile.

“Thanks” I said and laid my head in his shoulders.

He possession my head in his shoulders properly so that I couldn’t have a stiff neck after wards.

He perfume and so addicting. It’s making me more relax that it even make me drift to sleep.

I wake up all of the sudden but this time I am inside of a car. I immediately sit properly making Caden look at me.

“Is there something wrong?” he ask.

I look around and I am really inside of a car. There is  not so old driver and in the passenger sit is Jason.

Me, Luke and Caden are sitting at the back sit. Caden is sitting between me and Luke.

“Where are we?” I ask him not minding his questions.

“Were in New York. Currently driving to the pack” he answer and I nodded.

“How did I even get inside here?” I ask while fixing my hair.

“Alpha Caden did. He carry you newlywed style” Luke answer calmly.

“Why didn’t you even wake me up? You didn’t need to bother carrying me” I said and look away because I know my face is starting to heat up.

I can’t imagine leaving the airport in Caden’s arms.

“Are you blushing?” he ask teasingly making Jason and Luke look at me.

“I’m not. It just somewhat hot inside her” I answer still not looking at his way.

“Your blushing” he pointed out again.

“Cute” Luke said and afterwards a growl was heard.

“Sorry, but not sorry” he said and look at his tablet playing whatever games.

“How long will it take to arrive in the pack?” I ask changing the subject.

“Actually, were already here” Jason said making me look outside the window again.

We are passing through the trees. Very tall trees.

I then felt Caden’s hand on me making me look at him and give him a smile.

We keep moving even through the forest. If you look at the forest you cannot see a trail, but if you see very closely there is a trail that can be follow and a car can passed.

After a minute we arrive at a small village. Everyone we passed by bow. It’s like they knew their king is inside the car, but I think because of his smell.

After the small village we again enter a forest and afterwards we arrive in a very large house. You can also see the small houses.

I get off the car and look around.

“Welcome to the moon pack” Caden said giving me a heart warming smile.