Chapter 48: Kidnapped

The next day everything is normal like nothing happened yesterday.  And I don’t know what Caden told to his pack of us not going to leave.

And because I don’t want to face many wolves right now I went to Nathan’s house. That kid, I never saw him like forever.

And thank goodness his mom doesn’t think like her other member about me and let me stayed there to play with Nat. Short cut for Nathan.

I didn’t inform anyone of my whereabouts but I know Luke know. I just want to freshen up my mind especially that Cresilda the bitch is still here and keep poisoning every members mind. Like hell I care.

I can just kill her in an instant if I just want but because of some circumstances I can’t.

Looking at the forest from the window of Nat’s house my mind drifted to the things that happen as if it’s like a dream. From I met Caden, learning his an alpha king, the rogues, truce, accepting the bond until where I am now.

“Claire” a tiny cute voice from behind me take me back in my reality.

“Yes” turning around Nat while smiling at him.

“It’s already sun set and mom will arrive soon, are you going to stay with us for dinner” he ask softy.

“I’m sorry I can’t baby. I need to go back to the pack house” I said caressing his head.

“Oh, okay” he said.

“But I can stay until your mom came”

After saying that he jump up and down in excitement. I keep playing with him until his mom arrive. I then bid my goodbye to them and leave their house.

I started walking but my feet are walking to a different direction to the pack house. I am now walking in the forest. I still don’t mind though. I don’t feel like going back in the pack house.

The sky was now covered with a purple and pink color. The forest started to became dark but I still don’t mind.

I keep walking with no sense of direction when someone touch my shoulder. In instinct I quickly hold its arms and twisted it turning around in the process to learn that it is Jack.

“Ouch, Luna” realizing that I am still twisting his arms I chuckle before letting I go.

“Do you need something?” I ask.

“Actually I am wondering why are you here” he said making me furrow my brows.

“I believe I am here because of your alpha?” I said in confusion.

“No, I mean here in the forest”

“Just walking”

“It’s that so?” I nodded.

“If you want to freshen up I know a place. Follow me”

I hesitate in coming with him at first but I think it’s not bad. Or so I thought.

He brings me in a small clearing in the forest. Looking around I turn at him in confusion when all the sudden a cloth was place in me covering my mouth and nose.

I struggle to move away from him but then I learned that we are not alone. There is also another two wolves holding me in place.

“Stop struggling Luna and just breath” the jerk said and I glare at him.

Their grip becomes more tighter and I can know anytime soon I need to breath.

With the last chance I have before I drifted to sleep after inhaling the poison I inform Luke.

“Jack”

I feel my legs become soft. My tense muscles loosen and my eyes started to close and the welcoming darkness succumb me.

~*~**~*~

I wake up in a dark room with a very high window. I can see the crescent moon above. I look around my surroundings.

Both my wrist and ankle were tied in silver. I am currently sitting  in a very hard bed and there is nothing more inside.

What happened before I came here are rushing in my mind. It’s like a flashback or something. Upon remembering what happened my body become tense and on alert.

Luke was right. And I can’t believe that jerk can betray Caden and his pack. I remember what Luke told me how he learn about the traitor.

“I saw him walking behind the dungeon and  saw him talking to someone. I heard him saying that you’re the Luna”

“Did you saw the other one’s face”

“I’m sorry but I didn’t” he answer shaking his head.

“Anything else?”

“Yes, he also said about informing others of your real status and then fixing a date of the attack”

“Monitor his movements and report to me immediately if he do something suspicious” I orders and he nodded.

I didn’t expect his sudden attack and I should know better after learning his true identity.

I tried calling Luke through telepathy but to no avail. They must have injected me something to block the telepathy.

What I will do now? Think Claire, you need to escape this place. I breath in and out multiple times to calm myself.

After I am satisfied, I also try remembering other two wolves. I then realize the other one, he’s a good warrior and is assigned in the patrol for the night and the other is unknown. He must be a rogue, I didn’t focus on others because I keep glaring at Jack which I know didn’t help a lot.

I am so stupid. I shouldn’t just go with him.

I heard hard footsteps which is surely from men. I look at the door patiently until it cracks and with a sound you can hear in a scary horror movies.

“Well, well, well. Looks like the Luna finally decided to wake up” Jack the demon said and beside him is the rogue, which I now confirm, that help him in capturing me.

“What do you want?” I ask keeping my calm a serious face.

“Well, I didn’t know you’re really something” he said laughing at his unknown joke and keeps moving towards me while the other stays in the door.

“Luna of the Moon Pack and princess or more like a heiress of the Night Coven”

“And oh don’t forget about the ability of masking you’re scent” he said with a devil laugh.

Looking at him right now he is very far from the Jack I know. He is now more like a demon being release in his cage.

“And where did you take that information which I also not aware off” I said with a scoff but deep inside I am shock.

If they know about me not to mention that they are traitors and working with rogues, those vamp rogues might also know about me being taken.

“You’re not really aware princess Crystal Claire Ford?” he ask with a smirk.

Well I doomed.