Chapter 27: Agreement

“We can’ resist the mate bond so I’ll take Miku’s suggestion” I said making Caden smile.

I know he is really tense about my answer. He is afraid that maybe I will not go with him. Actually I am a bit tense on what is happening but right now I made a decision to just go with the flow.

“But Claire-“

“Andrew” I called him with the authority in my voice. The voice I merely use because Andrew is affected by it even though he is the king. And I don’t want to use it to him.

This is the reason why mom and dad told me that I am the rightfully heir of the throne. Because when I was a child and that time I really want something but mom and dad don’t want me to have forcing my father to use his authorative  in me and I just oppose him and told him what I want in the same tone. And that’s when I get what I want and for them to learn that.

The three vamps get tense from their sits from my voice making me regret doing it.

“I’m sorry” I said quickly realizing what I have said.

The wolves look at them and back at me.

“Did you just make your king submit to you?” Jason ask surprise in his face making me look away.

“How?” Caden ask in confusion.

“Another ability?” Jason added.

“Back to the real topic, we already sort the way to have my excuse to leave the palace now for the treaty to be sign later I hope you two will do it correctly” I said making the two royalty nod.

“But how can you make them submit to you?” Jason asks again. This guy can’t really get away with that topic.

“Because she has the authority” Andrew simply said.

“Claire, make sure you keep me updated about yourself while you’re away. I want to know every single thing about it. Report every week” Andrew said making me roll my eyes.

“You’re so strict than dad” I said giggling.

“Because I am your second dad” he said looking so serious.

“O, my daddy is so sweet” I said then stand up and sit in his lap wrapping my hands around his neck.

This is really a normal sight for us not for someone though.

When Logan fake a cough I remember that we are not only in this room making me sit back in my chair. If looks can kill Andrew is double dead right now. Miku is laughing from what I have done.

“I will go back in the room. See you all around” she said and start to stand up and Andrew quickly followed his mate.

Logan and Jason also leave for the perimeter check and Jason want to learn how ee do it.

When I am about to leave also Caden pull my hand and we went downstairs going to his room.

Thank the goddess no one saw us together. He closes and lock the door.

I look at him like he is some sort of crazy man, wait let me rephrase that and change it into more appropriate. He is some sort of a handsome crazy man.

“What-“ he cut me off immediately by pressing his lips in mine.

I gasp in shock at his, I was just standing there, stunned but after I cope up with what is happening, without my mind noticing, I kiss him back.

His hands went in my waist pushing me more closer in his body. He put his other hand at the back of my head deepening the kiss while his other hand stayed in my waist to keep me in place because the longer the time where kissing the nearer my body wants to collapse in the floor.

My hands went around his neck gripping his hair. The kiss was slow and passionate not until when he ask me for entrance but when I object he bite my lip but not to the point that it will bleed.

Our tongue was fighting. He slowly lean his head backward to stop the kiss for us to breath air but not long after, his kisses trailed down in my neck.

I moan at his action gripping his hair tighter as if my life depended on it. I am enjoying the pleasure Caden is giving me when I feel my back hit his bed.

“Caden” I call, warning him but it came as a moan urging him to continue his massacre in my neck.

He looks at me in my eyes and I notice his eyes went into his blue to gold color. And it only means one thing, his fighting his wolf. His wolf may want something that Caden don’t agree.

“Caden?” I ask looking at him with concern.

He rolled by my side making me look at him.

“What’s wrong?” I ask again and this time he look at me and give me a small smile.

“Nothing” he simply said making me roll my eyes at me.

“Yeah right” I said and started to get off the bed when suddenly he grab my wrist pulling me towards him, making me land on his side.

He wrap his hands around my waist and buried his face in my neck. I then realize that he is smelling my scent making him calm.

“Tell me what’s wrong and I’ll stay” I said looking around his room.

But a minute after I didn’t hear him answer but instead I felt his hands under my shirt just below my bra.

I smack his hands away and turn around looking at him angrily.

“What?” he ask innocently.

“You pervert” I said pointing at him but he just laugh at me and bite my pointer finger earning another smack from me.

“Your such a badass” he said while stroking his arms where I smack his twice.

“Just tell me, what’s wrong?” I ask angrily, and when he notice I am really serious he look away and scratch the back of his head.

I raise my eyebrow at his action.

“Well?” I ask impatiently.

“Fine. Earlier while were making out my wolf wants to mark you” he said but right now looking at me.

“Don’t you want to mark me?” I ask.

“Of course I want, but of course I want you to be more comfortable with me” he said seriously.

“But if you really want me…” he added while wiggling his eyebrows.

“I’ll just see you later” I said and run off the room.

I went to the training area while my mind is still in the thought of Caden marking me. I am going to be ready by the time he will mark me? But he said that he will mark me if I want?

Do I want to be mark? Of course yes. But, is there going to be a consequence? Goddess, this is making me crazy.