Chapter 17: Rightful Queen

I am now currently in the dining room eating dinner with Andrew, Miku and other vamps. The dining is really big area so it is fine having many other vamps to dine with.

It is somewhat lonely to dine alone.
My brother came from his trip five days ago and the whole palace is preparing for the upcoming meeting of every alpha and chief in every continent including him, the alpha king.

Andrew said that is rough at first because of course because of different race. Pride and other variables that can affect the truce.

I am looking at my brother and Miku. Ever since Andrew came back he is somewhat acting weird same goes with Miku.

I better know what it is. No secret can be hide for me forever. With that determination I look intently at my brother.

He maybe notice the stare I keep giving at him resulting of one of his eyebrows to rise up.

“In your office after dinner” I said through telepathy and he just shrug but nodded his head.

“I’m done” I said making everyone look at me.

I spare a glance at Andrew before I leave.

Is there something between Andrew and Miku. They seem acting weird. Also the weird part, Andrew came back from his meeting in Japan almost a month.

It is what information I get from the bees inside the palace. Some also said that they saw them together but I don’t mind.

This thing is making me crazy. Not also to mention to add in my stress the meeting that is going to happen in a week here.

I am going to meet him again. What will be his reaction? Is he going to get mad at me? Of course he will. I just lie at his face.

I am notice that Andrew is going to have a personal call with other chiefs in the continent to inform them about the meeting. Why didn’t he do it after he came back?

Because he got busy arranging papers in his office, planning for the meeting and other stuff. He got really mad when he saw his office in a mess state. Well I am not a neat type of girl. My things are really messy.

I just went to my room and jump in my bed looking at the ceiling. Maybe I can ask Miku about this matter.

With that idea I got up from my bed and went to her room which is just across Andrew’s room.

I knock in her room but no one is answering. I just twist the door knob and it open to door, only to meet no one. But I saw a baby in a crib sleeping peacefully.

I don’t want to go inside someone’s property but I am curious about the baby. Miku never mentioned to me about her having a baby.

As I went nearer the baby the a familiar smell hit me. I just neglect the smell and went to the baby.

He is so cute. He looks like Andrew when he was a baby---

Andrew. That’s it. The smell of the body is like Andrew, he looks like Andrew. I look around the room to find other things to prove my suspicion when I spotted a bottle in Miku’s bedside table.

I grab the bottle and check it. This is a masking spray. But the only difference is that it change someone’s scent.

Why would she change her scent? Damn it those two.

I march towards Andrew’s office but I leave Miku’s room quietly making sure not to wake the baby.

I am about to open the door when I hear faint sound inside. When I intake the smell I knew that they were there.

I open the door harshly making them look at. They are so close to each other. Andrew’s hand were on her waist.

I narrow my eyes at them and when they notice the look I gave them they separated their body quickly. Thank the goddess they are not making out while I barge in.

I raise my eyebrows at them.

“Should I learn something?” I ask them closing the door making sure it makes the loudest sound then walk gracefully towards them.

My brother averted his gaze at me while Miku’s face becomes pale if it can get paler because every female vampire is really pale but to the point though.

“Claire, look-“ she didn’t finish what she is about to say when I am now in front of her.

Andrew is on guard making sure I will not hurt or do anything stupid to Miku.

It took them by surprise when I squeal and take Miku in a bone crashing hug.

When Andrew notice my action he quickly separated me and Miku.

“You two need to tell me the full details. How could you hide this biggest fact to me? Your sister and my friend?” I said accusing them while I point my finger to them.

I continue my rant and walk back and fort my mouth not stopping in my rant. No one can stop me until I am finish. Andrew just shake his head very use of this side of me while Miku’s outh is hanging open.

“-not to mention you also hide the identity of my niece from me” I finish inhaling more air.

“How did you know?” Andrew ask his brows furrow.

“Well I am about to ask this matter to Miku but when I went to her room she’s not there and then I saw the baby in the crib I got curious and now I know” I told them.

“Look this is for your own good that we didn’t tell you” Andrew started to explain but I cut him off.

“What? This thing can free me from the royal work. I am going to focus on being warrior!” I exclaimed making Andrew pinch his nose bridge sign that his stress.

“This is the reason. If you learn that I found my mate you will take down acting like the future queen making the rogues suspicion in a higher risk that my sister, Crystal Clair Ford is alive” he stated making me look at Miku asking for help.

“He’s right, Claire. This is for your safety” she said.

“You agree with him? Don’t you want to shout to the world that your mate is the King and you are truly the vamp queen?” I ask her in disbelief.

“The title is not important. Right now it is your safety” Miku said and start to walk towards me.

And then a bright idea came in my mind. And when Andrew saw my smirk he heave a sign knowing he can’t do anything to oppose me.

“Well, all you said is to act like the future queen. Then this means the work will be pass down to Miku” I said happily while I clapped my hands.

“She still doesn’t know anything about our world Claire. She’s new about this thing” my brother countered.

“Oh silly, there is this word teaching ya’h know” I said and look at Miku and she just sign.

“I know you hate being a royal because of paper work but to this point that you will do anything just to avoid it” Miku said.

“That’s it then. I am going to be your personal tutor you highness” I said and bow at her which cause her to laugh.