Chapter 18: Secrets

The palace is busy preparing everything for tomorrow is the arrival of alphas and chiefs.

I am currently in Miku’s room playing with Ken, my niece while Miku is busy analysing the paper needed for I don’t know but I just accepted it.

“So how was it?” I ask her pointing to the paper.

“It’s fine, paper works is not new to me anymore because when I was in human I have always a pile of paper to take care of” she answers and look back at her work.

“Thank goodness my brother’s mate is not a lazy power hungered bitch” I said making her laugh.

“Speaking of mate did you find yours?” she asks out if a sudden.

“Well, to tell you frankly, I have” I said looking back at his son.

“You have? What happened?” she ask and I am about to answer when the door open and their stood like an almighty idiot brother.

“You found your mate?” he ask stopping me for making a comment about his entrance.

Well he is naked and have a gut to get inside where girls are having their time alone, except Ken though.

“Do you know what t-shirt is?” I ask sarcastically hoping to change the subject. I don’t want him to know about my mate.

But I think it’s not working because he is looking at me with serious face.

“So?” he ask walking inside the room and close the door.

Miku get a t-shirt for him but if I know better she’s enjoying the view.

“Claire” Andrew having an authority in his voice.

“Yes I did” I answer lazily.

“Is it a wolf?” he ask making me look at him.

“How-“ i don’t know what to think. How did he know?

“A warrior reported to me that you keep leaving at dawn when you were in New York for investigation. And when you came back a faint smell of a wolf is all over you. So tell me, is he your mate?” he ask after that explanation.

The only warrior I can came up with that told him about it is William. He is only the one that I always bump into when I came back. My hand balled into fist. That jerk.

“I see you already know who, but Claire is he your mate?” he ask again and I sign. I think there is really no secret that we can hide from each other.

“Yes, he is a wolf, I meet him when I went into the forest and that time he is also patrolling or more like walking, I don’t know but he’s pack is not that near in the lake. All he said is that he came from the town and that is when we meet. Don’t worry though he didn’t know I am a vampire. He though that I am a human” I explain and look down.

Until I am engulf in a hug.

“After this I think you can be with him” Andrew said making me look at him in surprise same with Miku who is currently hugging me.

“Remember the truce that we are forming. We can discuss this type of thing to be included in the truce to let the vamp and werewolf mate to live together” he explained.

“That’s nice” I mumble but I know heard what I said.

“What’s wrong? Don’t you like the idea?” Andrew ask making Miku agree with him.

“He is not an ordinary wolf. He is a high ranking wolf. What if he got mad that I lie to him? He may not trust me anymore” I ask.

“Your mates” Miku said.

“But he can choose to ignore me” I counter.

“If you’re saying that he's a high ranking wolf, then there is a possibility that he’s coming tomorrow?” he ask and I nod my head.

“He will surely come” I said making them look at me.

“Do you know his rank?” Miku ask but I just smile at her.

“It’s better if you tell us so that we can make a plan if he still want to mate with you” Andrew said making me look at him.

Like brother like sister huh? I can see the evil smirk on his face.

“What are you planning?” I ask but then a laugh emerged from Miku.

Talking to each other by the link? Mates really has it’s perks.

“Do I need to be inform about the plan?” I ask them.

“Well it is just easy sis” he said.

I waited him to continue but it didn’t happen.

“Andrew” I wine.

“It’s to make us fair. You don’t tell me the name of your mate and I will not tell the plan. Easy piecy” he answer.

Well it is really fair though. But it only makes me more nervous for tomorrow.

“Are you also going to hide your son?” I ask them.

“Actually about that, we are planning to make it appear like it is Andrew and your son” Miku explain making by brows furrow.

“I am going to be his mother?” I ask them and they both nodded their head.

“It’s fine. This is the thing I love so far” I answer with a wide smile.

“You really love taking care of him huh? I wonder how many days you will have to spend with your mate to have a baby” Miku said teasingly making me blush.

I just look down at Ken not minding those two who is now laughing at me then a silence was follow but not a minute after I heard a moan.

I look at them and saw them sucking each other’s faces.

“Goddess, there is many rooms out there. Now I wonder how many times in a day the two having sex?” I told them making them distance their self from each other and making me rolled my eyes at them.

“But wait Andrew, if I am going to appear as Kent’s mother, we can fool anyone except those three warriors that are with me for a month” I ask.

Vampire’s pregnancy only takes a month after that the baby will grow similar to human and when they step in the age of twenty five that is the time they will stop aging.

“I will told them about this matter before those chiefs and alphas came tomorrow” he answer.

After that they went to their rooms and because Miku is here she is going to sleep in Andrews room while I am sleeping here with Ken or sometimes in my own room.