Chapter 15: Sell Music

Although he promised to go to the Song family the previous day, Su Ran called Wu Ma to take a leave the next day.

Because she received a call from Shengding Entertainment.

It's not working on weekdays, and it's amazing to have her go to the company on Sunday.

To this end, Su Ran specially checked the authenticity of that phone number online.

"You're going out?" Seeing Su Ran preparing to go out, sitting on the sofa and staring at Su Ran who had cleaned for a long time, Su Han finally couldn't hold back, and asked.

"Yes, go and earn the cost of living for both of us."

"By the way, there were a lot of yesterday's takeaways. You will remember to eat hot at noon. If you don't want to eat, I have 200 yuan left on the table. You can order takeaway yourself." Su Ran said.

It wasn't until she packed the table last night that she finally realized her stupidity. There was nothing she could do, and the rest of the takeaways could only be used for breakfast, lunch and dinner today.

In addition, the fish, chicken, and two catties of shrimp in the kitchen were so uncertain that they were all given to Grandma Dabao upstairs.

"Will you teach the piano?" Although he didn't believe it in his mouth and mind, Su Han was still curious about Su Ran's ability to play the piano.

"Of course-no," Su Ran smiled, and said, "I'll go and earn you tuition for your interest class today!"

Hearing that Su Han suddenly froze, and turned his head a little awkwardly.

"Who wants you to pay me tuition for interest classes?" Su Han whispered.

"Also, when did I say I was going to an interest class?"

"Oh, okay, no, no." Su Ran said indifferently, looking at Su Han inexplicably funny.

"Well, Su Han ..." Staring at Su Han, Su Ran suddenly asked with bright eyes: "Do you want to be the second generation of rich?"

Although her current state of living and economic status is still far from being a rich one, at the rate of earning money in her previous life, it is very promising for Su Han to become a rich second generation before he becomes an adult.

Su Ran thought so, but Su Han didn't think about it.

Hearing Su Su's words, Su Han frowned at first, some inexplicable, and then recalled the messy gossip content that the classmates talked about. Su Han suddenly thought of something, and his face became extremely ugly.

"No!" Su Han stood up, yelled at Su Ran, and then walked back to the room and closed the door with a bang.

What does this woman want to do? Go back to your previous job? Still be a lover for the rich?

No matter which one, Su Han is extremely uncomfortable.

Hum, he shouldn't believe this woman will get better!

Su Han squeezed his fist tightly, thinking angrily.

No, this woman has nothing to do with him! Rich second generation, he doesn't need it, and he won't use this woman's money! He can earn it himself!

Su Han stared at the crumpled thirty dollars on the table and kept telling himself that the woman had nothing to do with him.

However, I still couldn't help but care.

Outside the room, looking at the closed bedroom door, Su Ran looked agitated.

Are you smashing again?