Chapter 84: Buy! Buy! Buy!

"Don't buy pajamas?" Seeing Su Ran took a lot of things, not even toothpaste and toothbrushes, there were no pajamas. Finally, when walking through the pajamas area, Su Han couldn't help asking .

On hearing that, Su Ran frowned slightly, and there was a tangle in his face.

"I think these pajamas are a bit ugly." Su Ran said truthfully.

In fact, she has already chosen a set of pajamas for her son on the Internet, which is super handsome.

Su Han: Where is it ugly? I don't feel ugly.

Su Han muttered secretly in her heart, but saw that Su Ran had turned out her cell phone, found out which set she had chosen for her son, and handed it to Su Han.

"Look, isn't this handsome?"

Looking at the pictures on Su Ran's mobile phone, Su Han's entire face was convulsing.

"Handsome?" Su Han asked faintly at Su Ran.

Even conjoined ones, they are still dinosaurs! That's it, what's that horn on the pajama hat? And what the **** is that tail behind?

Su Han looked at Su Ran with suspicion, and now he seriously suspects that this woman has talked too much with those parents in the parent group, and has misunderstood the adjective handsome.

Looking at his son's disgusted and skeptical look, Su Ran drew his eyes.

Well, she admits, it's not handsome, it's cute, head office.

I do n't know if it 's the "rebellious psychology" of being a parent. Watching his son grow up and become more mature and stable every day, Su Ran did not want Su Han to grow so fast.

Outside, of course, it is still necessary to keep his son's handsome and cold school grass image.

but.

"Isn't this at home? No one else can see it." Su Ran glanced at Su Han and said rightly.

"Moreover, you can rest assured that I will definitely not send your er, handsome photos to the circle of friends like Du Wentao's mother." Su Ran assured his son.

Hearing Su Ran's words, Su Han's heart was even worse.

Don't ...

Su Han moved his mouth, thinking about rejection.

But at this time, Lu Shao's "breaking sky" gang helped Su Han say something.

"You can buy one you usually wear in the supermarket first," said Lu Shao, and gave Su Han a slight glance, and said, "It is also easy to change and wash."

Seems a bit reasonable?

After hearing Lu Shao's words, Su Ran nodded.

It's true too. Now we are buying on Double Eleven, and we will not wait how many days for it to arrive.

It's okay to buy a set first.

Su Ran was thinking, but listening to Lu Shao said, "Buy it all."

"Yep?"

"Buy three sets," Lu Shao said with a shimmer of light under his eyes.

Su Ran: ...

"it is good......"

"Which one do you want?" Su Ran asked.

"you choose."

Su Han: Shameless! Do you have no hands?