Chapter 72: Contest

"Why do you think you are not conspicuous enough?" Want to get a lamp?

Lu Shao raised an eyebrow, glanced at Su Han, and said leisurely.

Upon hearing that, Su Han's face was instantly filled with unhappiness.

"Then why don't you talk about yourself?" Su Han said with a deep glance.

After all, I saw the guy next to me, and I didn't know who to call when I took out my cell phone.

Soon, the staff of the program team sent two light sticks.

Looking at the glowing stick with flashing red and green lights in his hand, Lu Shao flashed a bit of disgust in his eyes, seemingly randomly throwing the two glowing sticks together to the next boy.

"Ugly dead!" Looking at the two light sticks, Su Han said very shamelessly.

"It's ugly, think about it yourself." Lu Shao said calmly.

Su Han: ...

Sure enough, Liu Yangyang should bring that pit cargo.

Although these two light sticks are very disgusting, when he heard the host announce the start of the game and saw the four people appear on the stage, Su Han subconsciously followed the people around him and shook the light sticks.

A total of four people made it to the finals.

One person will be eliminated through the first round.

After two more matches, they ranked one, two, and three.

Although this competition is not an international piano competition, the level of music that can reach the finals is already very high.

Although on the Internet, Su Ran still has the highest call for winning the championship, but other people's support is also not low.

"If my mother can't win the championship ..." Watching the stage lights dim and the first contestant to start playing, Su Han frowned, unable to help but whispered a little nervously, with a hint of nervousness in his voice.

After all, this woman seemed to take the game seriously.

Su Han thought that Su Ran's suit was wrong. It was those three very exaggerated outfits.

If he didn't win the championship, Su Ran would be very lost, right?

Would you like to take a back door or something?

Su Han subconsciously glanced at Lu Shao next to him.

Say, this person is now the biggest investor in this game, right? And that Lu Boyang? I heard that this competition was hosted by Shengding Entertainment?

Hearing Su Han's muttering, Lu Shao laughed twice, sweeping Su Han a little bit without disguising his eyes.

"You think too much." Lu Shao threw out a sentence without explanation.

Having said that, I looked at Su Han again and said, "Go back, add a music lesson on the weekend class."

Hearing that, Su Han frowned.

"Why?" What can music classes do? Learn to sing? He does not need it!

"Cultivate your basic appreciation of music." Lu Shao said succinctly, emphasizing the words "basic ability".

After a pause, Lu Shao took a look at the direction of the stage and explained a rare sentence: "As far as the performance of the show is concerned, it is good to go through the screenings to enter the final.