Chapter 82: Child Problem

Because the furniture of the new home has not yet arrived, and other things are not yet available, at night, Lu Shao naturally returned Su Ran and Su Han to their rental house.

Standing downstairs from the unit, Lu Shao stared at Su Ran with a burning gaze.

"What are you doing today?" Lu Shao raised an eyebrow and asked.

After hearing that, Su Ran first felt a moment of embarrassment.

Of course, Su Ran knew what the "clothes" in Lu Shao's mouth were, but weren't those home clothes he bought at the supermarket that day, and those?

On the first day, Su Ran answered that he did not wash.

The next day, Su Ran answered that he had forgotten to wash.

On the third day, it was washed and not dried ...

At this time, Lu Shao was brought up again, thinking of his awkward excuses. Su Ran's face became hot, and he wanted to find a hole to drill in.

The most important thing is that when asked by Lu Shao, she didn't know what reason to blame.

Looking at Su Ran's nervous and flustered look, Lu Shao suddenly lowered his eyes and laughed a few times.

"I'll go back in a little while." Lu Shao said with a sigh inside.

Su Ran: ...

So the child's father knew that she wouldn't stay with him, so he said it on purpose?

Su Ran gave Lu Shao an inquiring look.

How did she find out that Lu Shao had become a bit bad?

Is it too late to go to the Civil Affairs Bureau to change books?

I still don't know Su Ran's muttering thoughts in his heart. After receiving the gaze from Su Ran, Lu Shao's mouth turned slightly.

Toward a pair of soldiers and trees like Su Han, Lu Shao squinted his eyes, and there was a distaste in his eyes.

"Done the homework?" Lu Shao asked Su Han looking at him.

Upon hearing that, Su Han frowned, and glanced at Lu Shao unhappyly.

"I want you to control." Su Han said politely.

cut! He has finished his homework long ago.

But this guy, has piled up a lot of things yet?

Su Han secretly said in his heart.

Recently, occasionally, Lu Shao will also allow Su Han to come into contact with some Lu's projects and industrial matters. Therefore, Su Han probably knows that several domestic projects under Lu's family have recently started.

As a homeowner, Lu Shao is not easy.

"You better control yourself first." Su Han glanced at Lu Shao with a pointed voice, and said coldly.

However, after giving Lu Shao a warning glance, he turned upstairs coolly.

After sending away a certain light bulb, Lu Shao's eyes turned to Su Ran again.

"What do you want to say?" Su Ran blinked, looked at Lu Shao, smiled, and asked.

She is not blind, watching the daily "harm to each other" between the two fathers and sons, how can she not know that she did not know that Lu Shao intentionally took away her son.

"Nothing," Lu Shaoyang raised his mouth, said, paused, and quite a serious and authentic: "There are only some pictures of his age that are not suitable for him to see."