Chapter 97: Lujia Little Devil

Extra #2

Lu Boxuan is three years old.

Through the soft and adorable early childhood period that can make you toss, you have also passed the stage of learning to talk and walk, which is not fun, and now Lu Boxuan has finally entered the legendary little devil .

Last Monday, Lu Boxuan took Su Ran's lipstick and painted all the heads of his brother's textbooks in red.

Last Tuesday, Lu Boxuan drank a glass of water from the toilet to his dad, but fortunately the water was blue.

Last Wednesday, Lu Boxuan gave his nephew, the old man's son, and the adult came and lay down on the floor.

Last Thursday, Lu Boxuan tore up Lu Shao's documents and smashed them into a dog at home.

Last Friday, the boy Lu Boxuan threw all his toys onto Lu Shao and Su Ran's bed, and very cleverly "covered the toys with a quilt."

...

In response to Lu Boxuan's various bad behaviors in the recent period, Su Ran was thinking about how to "cook" this little fart boy. However, because of the recent busyness, this matter had to be temporarily put on hold.

When Lu Boxuan was one year old, Su Ran won the first music award in the world.

When Lu Boxuan was two years old, Su Ran became one of the hottest musicians of the contemporary era.

Just tomorrow, Su Ran is about to welcome her most important concert.

Therefore, the boy Lu Boxuan could only throw it at his dad and his brother for a while.

"Lu Boxuan!"

In the hotel suite, looking at Lu Boxuan who was lying on the sofa at the moment and trying to buckle a flower on the curtains, Su Han sitting beside him yelled.

Wen Sheng, Lu Shao's eyes also moved away from the document in his hand and looked over here.

"Lu Boxuan, this is not home." Lu Shao said coldly, with a warning in his tone.

Recently, this kid seems to like falling apart.

If I change to someone else, I'm afraid I would have persuaded him in the face of the warning of the Lord Lu, but Lu Boxuan would not.

Hearing Lu Shao's words, Lu Boxuan's movement seemed to pause, but for only one second, he continued to hold the flower with perseverance and pulled down with the strength of feeding.

"Su Han." Lu Shao called Su Han.

"Trouble." Su Han frowned, put away his cell phone, got up and held Lu Boxuan, ready to pull people down.

Who knew that such a pull, Lu Boxuan's hand pulling the curtain was even tighter.

"Say, this is not home, have you heard? Lu Boxuan." Su Han said politely.

"It's ours!" Lu Boxuan shouted indignantly.

A face was flushed with too much force.

This hotel is theirs! He knew this when he listened to Dad and Uncle Zhou!

Hearing that Lu Boxuan was a bit less clear, Su Han twitched.

This little boy is so smart now?

Why did Su Ran not see him so smart when he asked him to carry his house number?

"It can be dismantled by your family?" Su Han gritted his teeth and finally ran out of his last patience. With a hard effort, he pulled the person directly.