Chapter 52: My Mom Said

"what did you say?!"

Lu Family, hearing Zhou Fu's words, Lu Boyang was almost shocked that he did not fall off the sofa.

"Son? Are you sure you're not kidding me!" Lu Boyang opened his eyes wide and asked Zhou Fu, apparently trying to see some clues from Zhou Fu's face.

Before that, he felt that Uncle San was a bit abnormal and wanted to scam something from Zhou Fu.

But he hadn't waited for him to figure it out, the other side was so straightforward.

But this thing is too ridiculous.

At the beginning, Lu Boyang also boldly guessed whether his third uncle would finally be blooming for the millennium's iron tree. He wanted to return to his family with a three-in-law. A son!

However, such things can be said from Zhou Fu's mouth, which is already very authentic in itself.

Lu Boyang narrowed his eyes and said secretly.

"This matter is absolutely true, just more details because the husband did not order, I am not convenient to disclose, later the husband will pick up the young master, and would like to know what three young people can directly ask the husband."

If Mr. is willing to say.

Zhou Fu added silently in his heart.

Mr. Lu was not in a hurry to take the young master back to the Lu family. He didn't even think about going over Su Ran to interfere with Su Han.

This point can be seen through Zhou Shao's recent unusual actions.

Mr. Lu is responsible to the young master. Of course, there are some people who are elusive, out of the father's and son's instinct of attention and love, but what Mr. Lu really wants is the child's mother!

As for why he didn't tell the young masters of the Lu family, Zhou Fu conjectured that, once the young masters became adults, the husband would not have interfered and paid attention to them. Moreover, he probably did not want the Lu family to disturb Su Madam and Su Han.

This time, if it wasn't for worrying that the young master would be unaccustomed or uncomfortable when he came home and saw him, Zhou Fu wouldn't have said so in advance with Lu Boyang.

"You said my uncle went to pick up the child? And he will come home later!"

"Yes."

"You wait, the amount of information is too large, I have to digest it." Lu Boyang waved his hand toward Zhou Fu and said.

Adhering to the idea that one person is not as surprised as the others, Lu Boyang opened a WeChat group chat.

[Group chat: The landlord family]

[Lu Xiaoyang]: Great news!

[Lu Jiashuai]: What's the big news? If it wasn't for the news that our Lu family was bankrupt, you would n't say anything, because we are not curious.

[Lu Xiaoyang]: The third uncle has a son.

[Lu Jia Er Silly]: Kao, my little bench has been moved, and it just makes you flicker like this.

[Lu Boxiao]: Isn't it April Fool's Day?

This is an extremely rare speech from the boss of the Lu family.

[Lujia is the most handsome]: That is, you might as well tell me that Lujia is bankrupt, maybe I can still believe it.

...