Chapter 58: Lu Shao vs Song Zeyu

"Mr. Lu, I didn't expect to meet you here, it's a coincidence." Song Zeyu walked to Lu Shao and said with a commercial smile.

Shopping malls are like battlefields. Even though Song Zeyu now has 10,000 thoughts about killing Lu Shao, as long as the other party is still Mr. Lu, he can still only deal with Lu Shao and Yan Yue.

Hearing that, Lu Shao's gaze was increasingly cold when he looked at Song Zeyu.

Based on previous investigations, Lu Shao knew what happened between Su Ran, Song Zeyu, and Lin Xinger.

Before Lu Shao knew this time that the show had the investment of Song Group, so it was not surprising to see Song Zeyu here.

However, for a moment when he saw this man, Lu Shao seemed to have guessed the reason why Xiao Ran's mood was wrong.

after all......

Lu Shao knew exactly how many stupid things Su Yan had done for Song Zeyu.

I don't know if Su Ran is not the "Su Ran" of the past, but Lu Shao still chose to accept what Su Ran has done in the past.

However, this does not mean that he does not mind the existence of Song Zeyu. Seeing Song Zeyu again, Master Lu only felt very blocked in his heart!

However, with regard to Mr. Lu's discomfort at the moment, Song Zeyu seemed to be unaware of it. He calmly and hooked his mouth and said, "I visited Mr. Lu several times before. Unfortunately, Mr. Lu had something to do, but I did not expect to be able to. Meet you here. "

It is indeed unexpected for Song Zeyu to meet Lu Shao here.

Recently, several big projects of Lu family in city B are not easy.

But at this time, Lu Shao appeared in the city of n, which was really unpredictable.

Can't it be for nephew Lu Boyang?

Moreover, the superior suites are on the top floor and the third floor, and here are just ordinary suites. If it were not for the conference room of the program group on this floor, even Song Zeyu would not be here.

Although confused, it is clear that there is more important than this.

"Mr. Lu seems to have some opinions on Song's recently?" Song Zeyu asked, with a slight expression on his face.

More than just some opinions, the Lu family's posture is simply to destroy the Song family.

Hearing that, Lu Shao sneered, and politely threw out a sentence: "Since you know, what else are you going to put in front of me?"

As soon as Lu Shao said this, it seemed that even the surrounding air had dropped to 0 degrees, and Song Zeyu's expression flickered, and a moment of dark flashed in his eyes.

From the fists he held tightly and his straight jaw at this moment, it is not difficult to see that Song Zeyu was trying to restrain his great anger at the moment.

If it is replaced by other business rivals, Chairman Song may have abused the other party. Unfortunately, the head of the Lu family is now in front of him.

The Song family hit the Lu family, but hit the stones with eggs.

...

At the same time, Su Ran, who was pouring hair for his son in the room, did not know at this moment that there was a Shura field outside in the corridor across the door.

"Su Han! Don't move!"

"Come, here, let me spray some more." Regardless of the eyes of his son's complaint, Su Ran held the stereotyped water and sprayed on Su Han's head a few times.