Chapter 100: "Su Han" Five Days Tour

Extra #5

"It's you!" Su Han stared at the woman who entered the room before her eyes.

Why, why did he see that woman again?

Moreover, I don't know if it is his own illusion. Su Han always felt that the woman in front of him seemed a little different from the woman in his memory.

In memory, the woman was always hazy, but the woman in front of her felt warm.

Is it really a dream? So let everything he had expected come true?

Su Han looked at Su Ran who came in and thought for a moment.

Su Ran raised her eyebrows slightly as she watched her son sitting on the bed stupidly looking at himself.

Is this son stupid?

Su Ran whispered softly, but Lu Hannun, who was crying at hand, hadn't forgotten yet.

"What's wrong with Nuan Nuan?" Su Ran walked over, embracing Lu Nuannu from a little helpless Su Han and asked softly.

"Woo, brother, fierce!" The one-year-old can already say something simply.

Therefore, when looking at his own little Nuan Nuan, his face was aggrieved, and he uttered this sentence with arrogance.

Su Ran did not hold back and laughed.

"Ah, my brother is fierce." Su Ran pinched Lu Nuannuan's small cheek and said.

"Did you bully your brother?" Su Ran asked again.

In fact, she didn't quite believe that Su Han would be fierce.

If it is Lu Boxuan's little bastard, he will sometimes make Lu Nuannu cry and Su Ran will return the letter.

As for Su Han.

Ha ha.

Since Lu Nuannuan was born, the two men outside Lu Boxuan who lived in the family had barely embraced Lu Nuannun to his birth. How could he be fierce to Lu Nuannuan.

Talking, holding Lu Nuan Nuan and patted her gently, Su Ran turned her eyes to Su Han again.

"Son, what's wrong?" Su Ran patted Su Han's head and asked with concern.

Su Han was a long time after he entered high school, and this time he almost caught up with his dad.

Su Ran usually wanted to pat his son's head before this opportunity, so he took advantage of this while his son was sitting on the bed.

Seeing Su Han's body seemed to be deadlocked, Su Ran didn't care.

"Something?" Su Ran blinked again, looking at Su Han and asking.

Boys, it's normal to be a little careful when you grow up.

However, after Su Han grew up, his son's education in some aspects was left to his dad, and Su Ran generally didn't say too much.

However, these days are different.

In the next few days, Su Han is about to enter the college entrance examination, and she has to keep an eye on the status of her son.

Facing the concern of this woman in front of her, Su Han felt strange and kind.

Intellectually want to avoid, but it seems instinctively do not want to avoid.

Su Han was at a loss for a while.

However, no matter what, Su Han is also the chairman of the group who has been struggling in society for so many years. Although he felt a little sudden, Su Han still managed to maintain calmness.