Chapter 36: I am A Child, Dad

Do you have time?

What do you mean? Tell her about the demolition here? Seems unlikely.

Su Ran was made even more inexplicable by Lu Shao's inexplicable words.

"That, Mr. Lu, I'm sorry, I'm going out, you see ..." Su Ran hesitated, and said a little sorry.

"Hurry?" Looking at Su Ran, Lu Shao asked.

"Uh, it's okay." It was mainly because the agents whom Xu Xiao introduced were to meet at Lele Studio. She was not late.

And she can't record a few piano songs to the other party without equipment.

Up to this point, when seeing Lu Shao, Su Ran still felt that the other party had come to find her piano tune.

In addition, she has no friendship with this person.

"I'll send you over."

"Ha?" This is the situation of God Horse?

"You do your business, I wait for you."

After hearing Shao's explanation later, Su Ran's eyes widened.

"That, no need, no need," Su Ran waved his hands in a hurry and said, "In fact, it's not important. I just want to see one ..."

In the latter words, Su Ran could not say anything at all.

Because, she found that Lu Shao looked at her expression at this moment, too, uh, how to say, too deep, too serious, and felt that it was not a question of one or two songs at all.

"Well, Mr. Lu, is there anything important about you?" Su Ran frowned slightly, her expression became serious and tense, then she looked up and asked Lu Shao.

"Well," Lu Shao said lightly, paused, and said, "It's very important."

"Find me?"

"Yes, look for you." Lu Shao looked at Su Ran and said, but he looked away at the moment when he collided with Su Ran.

"All right." Su Ran lowered her head, sighed, and said, temporarily dispelled the thought of leaving.

Although Su Ran was still very aggressive at this moment, he did not know what the purpose of this Mr. Lu to come to her, but judging from the previous contacts, Lu Shao was not a person who would joke at will.

What's more, the other person's appearance now is really ... too serious.

So serious that Su Ran couldn't refuse.

After thinking about it, Su Ran took out her mobile phone and sent a message to Xu Xiao in the past, and troubled the other party to push the meeting with the agent until the afternoon.

Client-Xu Xiao: It's okay. Teacher Su, if you have any important matters, go ahead and I will help you and some other agents to talk about the meeting, and change it tomorrow.

After receiving Xu Xiao's reply, Su Ran was relieved.

"So, Mr. Lu, let me tell you something."

"Su ..."

Lu Shao seemed to be about to speak, but was interrupted by the voice of Grandma Dabao from behind.

"Well, Xiaosu, you haven't left yet."

Grandmother Dabao and Zhang Ye upstairs, all pulled out of the corridor with a trolley for selling vegetables.

Seeing Su Ran still standing below, he originally just said hello casually, but the moment he saw Lu Shao standing in front of Su Ran, he was shocked.