Chapter 43: Birthday

the next morning.

"Well, smash, don't you need to go to school today?" Su Ran asked with a surprised look at Su Han, who was at home for the first time in the morning.

"Going."

"Then you aren't going out soon, and you'll be late again after a bit of trouble," Su Ran reminded.

"I know." Su Han frowned, muffled, obviously looking like he had something to say.

"Well, are you doing anything today?" Su Han hesitated and asked in a low voice.

"Eh? It's a bit of a thing," Su Ranyou said. She has a lot of things today, but she has to wait until she hits the door.

"What's your business?"

"Emmmm ... nothing, just fill in a community questionnaire, and then help Zhangye upstairs to ask granddaughter to vote, and then help Grandma Dabao to get the next app ..." Su Ran tilted her head and babbled.

"You ...", Su Han's expression was a little deep, staring at Su Ran, he couldn't help but said, "Did you forget something?"

"Huh? Did I forget something?"

I did not forget it!

Su Ran growled deep inside.

"Yeah!" Su Ran snorted and glanced at the time on her mobile phone, and urged Su Han again: "It's all 16, hurry up, and never go out again, you are really late!"

"Oh." The boy responded dully, turned around, turned his back on Su Ran, and hid the loss on his face.

...

"Hoo--" Seeing Su Han go out, Su Ranchang breathed a sigh of relief.

Quickly jumped off the sofa, rushed into the kitchen, and found the pile of baking materials she hid yesterday from under the cabinet and in the corner of the refrigerator.

Flour, cream, decorated bags ... Anyway, yesterday, the shopping guide lady recommended something, Su Ran basically bought.

Correct! On the other side's strong recommendation, Su Ran also reluctantly bought an automatic eggbeater.

Ready, just roll up your sleeves and go!

...

On the other side, Su Han went to school.

Liu Yangyang at the back didn't seem to see how stinky Su Han's expression was at the moment, and rushed up to catch Su Han's shoulder.

"Han brother! Is it really your birthday today?"

When Du Wentao heard Liu Yangyang's words, he turned his head and looked over, "Today is your birthday?"

"Well." Su answered coldly and didn't want to talk.

In my heart was sulking: even Liu Yangyang, who has few roots, can know that today is his birthday, and the woman has completely forgotten!

"Wow, really!"

"Did you know?" Du Wentao asked Liu Yangyang.

"Qq pushed it, slightly, this", Liu Yangyang handed the phone to Du Wentao and said: "At first I thought Han was also filling it in random, so I asked.

"Yes, I have to give a gift to my brother Han." Liu Yangyang clicked on the phone a few times.

A message [Space Gift: Liu Yangyang sent you a cake and wish you a happy birthday] was sent to Su Han's mobile phone.

"Liu Yangyang, can you pick another door? Space gifts are also called gifts?" Du Wentao looked at Liu Yangyang with contempt and said.

"I don't care, then what do you say you give?"