Chapter 50: You Said

The car parked downstairs in Su Ran's community.

After a cold glance at Lu Shao, Su Han opened the door and got out of the car, walking toward the corridor.

During the whole process, even one sentence was too fussy, too lazy to talk with Lu Shao.

Fortunately, Mr. Lu was obviously used to Su Han's attitude, and he didn't care about the kid at all.

But Su Ran, when he saw this, said something awkwardly to Lu Shao: "That, I'm sorry."

"No problem." Lu Shao said, getting out of the car and going to Su Ran, and opened the door for Su Ran.

"Be careful."

"Uh, thank you," Su Ran thanked.

Su Ran was trying to say something, but saw that Su Han, who was already approaching the entrance of the corridor, turned his head again and looked over here.

"Mom, come home soon." Su Han stood there, shouting towards Su Ran.

Although Su Ran and Lu Shao are standing opposite each other, maintaining a polite distance, but I don't know why, as soon as they see the man and his woman in the same frame, Su Han is very upset.

"I see, you're going to do your homework!"

"finished."

"Then go and make the spree I bought for you."

Su Han: ...

Ignoring the small expression of his son's grievances, Su Ran turned back and nodded to Lu Shao.

"Thank you very much today."

Not only thanks to Shao Lu for sending them back, Su Ran mainly thanked the other party for the decoration team he introduced to her just now.

Although Su Ran only contacted the other party on WeChat, she felt that the decoration team was very reliable.

"Should." Lu Shao replied, with a mild smile on the corner of his mouth.

"So, why don't you go up and sit for a while?" Su Ran said.

She swears that she really just didn't know how to politely say "you can go" to others, that's why!

As for this sentence, Su Ran was just hypocritical and polite!

Who knows, when Su Ran said this, he saw Lu Shao nodded without hesitation.

"OK." Lu Shao said.

"Uh, then you please." Su Ran said bitingly.

As for Lu Shao's smile at the moment, Su Ran felt that she was wrong.

Su Ran lowered her head in front and watched the steps under her feet seriously, while Lu Shao followed.

The staircase in the old residential building seemed a little narrow for Lu Shao's height, but the parties seemed to be unconcerned, but just followed Su Ran in a protective gesture.

Fortunately, Su Ran was almost home when they came home for dinner, and the people who lived here were busy cooking and cooking. No one came out to hang out.

Otherwise, if you see this scene at this moment, I don't know how many versions of dog blood will come out in private and bizarre stories.

"That's it." Su Ran brought the people behind him to his doorstep.

The folding fan anti-theft door was changed by their family after being smashed by debt collection last time. Su Han left the door for Su Ran before, and Su Ran had slippers on the door.