Chapter 24: Song Daughter

"That one--"

At the table, Su Han finally couldn't hold back his mouth after watching Su Ran several times.

"Eh?" Su Ran, eating churros, looked up.

"What do you call me?" Su Ran blinked at Su Han and asked deliberately.

Since the last time she called her "Mom" at the door, no matter how many days, Su Ran changed her method and knocked sideways, and she didn't let her smash her name again.

So Su Ran should think that his ears are not good enough at a young age.

Also, you don't have to call mom, what's the name of "that"?

"..."

Su Han was stunned by Su Ran's rhetorical question. Su Su's intent gaze suddenly didn't know what to say.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Su Han muttered, and looked away.

Su Ran: Oh, this child is still pretending to be cool in front of her.

Don't think she doesn't know. Su Han is subconsciously avoiding her sight.

"Forget it, don't call it, don't call it." Su Ran waved his hand and said with regret.

She did n't know how she cared so much about Su Han 's "Mom", but thinking about the past "Su Ran" did n't know how much psychological shadow he had left on Su Han. After she came through, she seemed to be out of material Shang Han promoted Su Han from the original owner 's leftovers to 25 yuan for take-out, and did not establish a deep mother-child friendship with cheap children.

So, don't try to be strong.

Su Ran secretly helped Su Han find reasons.

But I don't know, Su Han didn't call her, but she was just embarrassed and didn't know how to open the mouth.

"That, no, I mean, uh," looking at Su Ran's regret and loss, Su Han's inexplicable heart was tight, as if he had done something wrong, and hurriedly explained, "I actually just......"

Seeing Su Han's face was tangled, and he couldn't find out for a long time, even Su Ran was a bit unbearable.

"Yes, what were you asking me just now?" Su Ran skipped that topic and asked.

Skipping that embarrassing topic, Su Han's expression really relaxed a lot, but soon became old-fashioned.

"It's okay, just don't you plan to go out?"

By all accounts, this woman hasn't been away for almost a week.

"Ha?" Su Su asked, Su Ran also remembered that he didn't go out for several days.

But this is actually quite normal for Su Ran. Su Ran had closed for several months for a piece of music before passing through.

This time, because I wanted to get the income of Yu Lele's studio as soon as possible, as soon as I returned that night, Su Ran began to compose.

Su Ran has been used to creating at night.

Therefore, her daily work and rest fell into Su Han's eyes, and she became a daytime sleeper.

Quite abnormal.

At first, Su Han thought that this woman was "working" in that kind of place again as before.

For this reason, he also deliberately hid all the shoes Su Su went out of, and deliberately locked the new security door of their house several times.

After a few days of observation, Su Han found that Su Ran really did not step out of the door.

Before Su Ran went out, Su Han was worried, but now Su Ran can't go out, Su Han is even more worried.